Reviews for Haunting the Loser
camuslover chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
i don't think i have enough praises in my repertoire to properly praise you for your awesomeness. this is great! you must get tired of me saying the same things, but i'm a little adjective challenged lol
camuslover chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
just a little spelling error, should seems be seams? this was even better than the last one. you have a gift of capturing emotion so well. like i really can feel all the sadness and impotence that peeta feels because he can't do anything to make katniss feel better. keep it going. i really like this!
camuslover chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
omg this is so...so... it's just...PURE AWESOMENESS! you have some real talent. i hope you can continue writing. i loved this!
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Can you please do the poem in the POV of another tribute? One that was killed ni the 74th Hunger Games please? Like Clove, Cato, Foxface or Rue?
bougeotte chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
They were all amazing, but the last line of Prim's was like... BAM. It hits so hard and it was PERFECT.
fairietailed chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I LOVE the last stanza.
fairietailed chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I love it. It's so good, like, it's /real/, if that makes any sense... no? Cuz it doesn't even make sense to me. lol.
Hayley Who chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
wow.

awesome.

just really awesome.

ahaha (Y)

you should really write more.

-hippychiKK
fairietailed chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
amazing.
Indirect Regret chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was a really great poem! It had a really good flow to it. I really liked it. :)
LovelyMidnightSpark chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Uh, a SUPER HIT! Home run! This was amazing! I loved it XD Great job!
Permanently chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh my god, I think I'm in love.
Claratrix LeChatham chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love it. To death. But of course, I'd say that even if it weren't COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WONDERFUL, beacuse everything you do is awesome by association.

You have a gift with rhyming, and psychic abilties.

But you knew I was going to say that, didn't you. ;)

-Clara
camuslover chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i love this! i think it capture that sense of hopelessness and despair that katniss feels after the games. it really captures the essence of her nightmares and what she has to live with from now on. should steal be steel? YOU ARE GREAT!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22