Reviews for Haunting the Loser
ivyflightislistening chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
The final lines here pulled the entire (amazing poetry all around) masterpiece together:

No one can make

her see that she won.

She stares at the sky,

but she can't see the sun.

I can't let her know of

the pain that I feel,

when I realize that Katniss-

she may never heal.

These lines get Gale's hopeless feeling that he couldn't have helped her perfectly.
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow-this was amazing. Definite hit!
Emery chapter 49 . 8/23/2010
Love the Lady POV poem. :) Keep da poetry coming please!

You may want to start reminding us who these characters ARE... we're into the very minor characters now. Seriously, we all love THG, but do you expect us to remember EV-ery SIN-gle ONE of the characters? No offense, but I keep getting confused with who is who etc.

If you think you're out of characters you could do the same characters only in different situations.
Loren chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
absolutely awesome!
Pegasus6644 chapter 49 . 8/18/2010
Wow, I'm actually a bit suprised. I expected you to win best poet. Whoever beat you must be pretty darn good! This one was a really pretty one. The think Hadrian loves is death, right? I might have been missing something...

Whatever. This one was really nice.
Secret Dreamers chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I love the second to last part! I can't stop reading it. This poem is beautiful!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 49 . 8/15/2010
Congratulations!(That you win!)

It was relly good.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 49 . 8/15/2010
You know I love your take on Hadrian. I do believe Last Step communicated more, but it was a lot longer. And prose, in which you don't have to worry about rhyme and meter. So they're both great accomplishments.

I still think you should have beaten me out for Best Poet, though.

-P.W. Bing
Twirlgirl821 chapter 49 . 8/15/2010
Congrats! This chapter was worth the wait it was really good
Lostliveson4eva chapter 29 . 8/6/2010
I love Darius... he rocks for a peacekeeper. I was so sad when he turned into an Avox. ): Great poem!
Lostliveson4eva chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
You made me cry ): I love this poem so much! It's just amazing, this is probably the fourth time I have read it! lOVE
ImmaLivin4ZMoment chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ummm very sorry here

my last review was about four days ago... I said something about you doing a good job on peeta considering your nickname... I had you confused with somebody else, that wasn't meant to be sarcastic... Sorry. Come to think of it you did an excellent job of peeta regardless and you did a great job of gale considering your nickname

sorry again

ImmaLivin4ZMoment
ImmaLivin4ZMoment chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Okay I've now read all your poems and I am absolutely amazed. My favorite is probably Gales... Yes I'm completely and utterly team gale...

Even though you did do a good job of peeta considering your pen name... And I like wiress' and haymitchs too, and Seneca crane. Quite obviously I am indecisive as to my favorite,

bye
ImmaLivin4ZMoment chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Okay sort it's been two minute since my last review but I just have to say something

I totaly agree with your authors note. one poem three. I'm currently writing a one shot and it is... Over 3000 words! That's probably around 6 pages! Or maybe more?

I know rhat this really isn't what reviews are for, but since I don't feel like logging in I can't pm you

sorry

oh and I love poem three it's amazing
ImmaLivin4ZMomwnt chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Sorry haven't logged in

I've already read two poems and I really like the first one, but I didn't like the continuation so much.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »