Reviews for Haunting the Loser
Tour de Force chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
Aw, poor Finnick. I agree that it would be beyond hard to pick who to send gifts too. I think I liked the 2nd stanza best.
Tour de Force chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Poor, poor Glimmer. She'll always go down as the pretty Career girl killed at the hands of Katniss.
Tour de Force chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
LOVE! I liked Mrs. Mellark's perspective. I liked the 4th stanza the best in this poem.
Tour de Force chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Stanzas 5 and 6 were the best in this one. Very moving and they do a fabulous job at showcasing Katniss's innocence.
Tour de Force chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
WIN! My favorite so far, except for maybe Gales's. Angsty characters make for angsty poetry which I love. Seriously, this one was amazing.
Tour de Force chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
I liked this one. Maybe not as much as the others, but I liked it. The last stanza was the best on this poem!
Tour de Force chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
The second to last stanza was so pretty! It makes me sad, but then happy to think someone may have ben telling her it's okay.
Tour de Force chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Well, I liked it just as much. Clove's an interesting character. Plus, the 3rd stanza is pure poetry.
Tour de Force chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Who knew Prim was for fiery? I liked it, but you spelled loses wrong. Good job, though!
Tour de Force chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
The last two stanzas are amazing, Mel. Especially the 2nd to last one about looking at the sky and not being able to see the sun... it's just so sad.
Tour de Force chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Even better! I liked all the stuff about how even though he won, he's so very different from before, which is not exactly in the Hunger Games disclaimers...
Tour de Force chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awesome job, Mel! I think I liked the 3rd and 5th stanzas best, but the poem, in all, was awesome.
EYESviolet chapter 48 . 7/6/2010
Whew! I finally read through all of these! I loved so many of them, but I'll narrow it down to one for your benefit. Glimmer.

I think hers was deeeefffiinitely one of the best. Others may disagree, but it's probably (somewhat) because I'm fascinated by the upper Districts. I mean, (sorry if I'm ranting xD) everyone thinks they have everything, and they're right, but... It's like with royalty. With position comes an onslaught of expectations! and with all those upper-District Victors... you just really have to prove yourself.

... aargh. Sorry! it just seems that no one else gets me on this! Yeah. That was a rant... Apologies. :)

-E.v.
RegretOrRejoice chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
amazzing, darling. i love u!
Pegasus6644 chapter 48 . 6/23/2010
That was really good! I loved the last lines of the second stanza, "There's a reason I can make that wire/Through these revolts/I've made a plan/to save the Mockingjay; the girl on fire."

That was a great one right there!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »