Reviews for Devilish Grin
BlackRoseWitch96 chapter 13 . 6/10
At first, I was skeptical about Izaya and Kida being an item; however, I'm so in-love with them together, more so than themselves lol I'm late on this review, but please keep up the amazing stories!
elkyouya chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
i always geting so hot whenever u izaya rape kida. ur write just so good
elkyouya chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
oh my goddd i love this fic omggg izakida for life! izaya u suck a pervy bastard! kida such a cutie tsundere boy
cifer66 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
It's kinda weird, cuz i actually enjoyed the second ending more :S anyway, even though it has been a year since this fic has been finished, I really hope the ideas for the sequels aren't abandoned, because the sequel for the second ending seems interesting (squeals) SO PUMPED FOR IT!
Sasa-Cookie chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Nooo, Mikado ;A;
OtakuAme chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Is it bad I love the second ending? Oh whatever, I'm twisted love it! So worth the read
Gazate Vantas chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Aah nooo! The last review was by me! XD i was a guezt ;n; forgot to log in lol -stalks for the sequal- whats it called?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
:D did i see the word..sequal? -squeels- there better be a sequal when i check! And i dont think im going to ruin mah happy spazziture by reafing the last alternate if this was the happy one xD i love your story so so much! Im so happy when i saw you had more than one chapter!333
p p chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
thank you i can not wait to read the Sequel
g3njutsu chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Wow this story was amazing! i loved it
ben4kevin chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
My god this was good, hope the sequel for this one is up soon.
LapizSolarflare chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
wait, the eng dubs are out? could you posibly tell me where you're watching them? i cant find them :O
PumpkinLenses chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
I loved it so much. The storyline was brillaint :D Please make a sequal!
safa56bmc chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
wow!...i kind of like this of me i
snuffles5751212 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
ahh i love both the endingsss!

i'd love to see a sequal for both xD but i dont know how the second one would come along...

great jobbb! i love the story(: