Reviews for The One With the Serpent Tongue
Naydra chapter 12 . 6/28
I hope you keep going with this story. I haven't been able to find many stories with this crossover.

Hope you are well,
Naydra
kitten-dreamer chapter 12 . 6/25
Wow, was I surprised to check my email and see the alert for this new chapter. I almost didn't remember this story when I saw the title. I'm glad you picked it up again - I think it's a very unique story and I haven't seen a similar crossover before. Here's hoping it continues to interest you!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 12 . 6/25
Nice really nice!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 12 . 6/24
I was surprised (and delighted) to see this story updated; I hope to read more soon.
Apheral chapter 12 . 6/23
I have waited for ages for an update! Thank you, loving this story keep it up!
Mondtanz chapter 12 . 6/23
Thanks for the update. I'm already looking forward to the changes in Nyissa. As a Parselmouth Galahad should be held in rather high esteem, even though most Nyissans (or at least the palace eunuchs) can communicate with snakes on a basic level.
Iliachenva'ar72 chapter 12 . 6/23
Thank you so much for updating! I'm glad you had some inspiration for this fic even if you don't end up finishing it.
Spennig chapter 12 . 6/23
So glad to see this again! Look forward to more!
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 6/23
niice
Sar'Kalu chapter 12 . 6/23
I'm really pleased that you updated this, it truly is an unexpectedly fantastic piece of writing. The others attached to the same category were so rubbish that I felt for sure this would be the same (mainly because I'm a pessimist). However, you've outdone yourself. Truly masterful creation. I'm sincerely enjoying this, and I had hoped that you haven't bored yourself with your work and that you would update this eventually. I'm glad you did.
I had to check I wasn't dreaming when I saw the update. Belgariad fics are so rare I treasure each and every good one :)
Jedi Master Albus chapter 12 . 6/23
Seriously great stuff. I for one hope you do carry it on.
kitsune sakura chapter 12 . 6/23
its great to see this story moving forward again
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 6/23
*cheer* Thank you for updating this wondermous story)
Hoppy159 chapter 12 . 6/23
Thanks for coming back to the story. The Belgariad is one of my favorite stories. It's interesting to have Harry mixed in. I know it will be a while but I wonder if there will ever be a pairing for Harry and if so who? I hope you continue to be inspired enough to continue this story, I really am enjoying it.