Reviews for The One With the Serpent Tongue
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Please write more or tell us if there is more coming
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Please write more you are one of the only writers that does David Eddings well
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Please write more
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
Please write more it is an excellent story and not many people write David eddings fan fiction
Anialator chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Awesome story please write some more!
Faery66 chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Onlyabrit chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Hi, This is a great fic. I hope you are feeling better. Hopefully this fic is not abandoned. When you get your muse back, I'm sure some of us will be waiting for Galahad to get to Nyissa...lol. Keep up the good work
Sam chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
I am overjoyed to see this updated. It is a story I have come to enjoy and love to see how you have done parts in comparison to the books. I would be truly saddened if this was to fade away unfinished but it is your final say, I would offer to take it over but I could not do your work any justice. All I ask is if you cannot finish it is that you find someone to do it justice.
Naydra chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
I hope you keep going with this story. I haven't been able to find many stories with this crossover.

Hope you are well,
Naydra
kitten-dreamer chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Wow, was I surprised to check my email and see the alert for this new chapter. I almost didn't remember this story when I saw the title. I'm glad you picked it up again - I think it's a very unique story and I haven't seen a similar crossover before. Here's hoping it continues to interest you!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Nice really nice!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
I was surprised (and delighted) to see this story updated; I hope to read more soon.
Apheral chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I have waited for ages for an update! Thank you, loving this story keep it up!
Mondtanz chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Thanks for the update. I'm already looking forward to the changes in Nyissa. As a Parselmouth Galahad should be held in rather high esteem, even though most Nyissans (or at least the palace eunuchs) can communicate with snakes on a basic level.
Iliachenva'ar72 chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I'm glad you had some inspiration for this fic even if you don't end up finishing it.