Reviews for The One With the Serpent Tongue
Faery66 chapter 12 . 9/12
Hope to read more soon.

D
Onlyabrit chapter 12 . 8/13
Hi, This is a great fic. I hope you are feeling better. Hopefully this fic is not abandoned. When you get your muse back, I'm sure some of us will be waiting for Galahad to get to Nyissa...lol. Keep up the good work
Sam chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
I am overjoyed to see this updated. It is a story I have come to enjoy and love to see how you have done parts in comparison to the books. I would be truly saddened if this was to fade away unfinished but it is your final say, I would offer to take it over but I could not do your work any justice. All I ask is if you cannot finish it is that you find someone to do it justice.
Naydra chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
I hope you keep going with this story. I haven't been able to find many stories with this crossover.

Hope you are well,
Naydra
kitten-dreamer chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Wow, was I surprised to check my email and see the alert for this new chapter. I almost didn't remember this story when I saw the title. I'm glad you picked it up again - I think it's a very unique story and I haven't seen a similar crossover before. Here's hoping it continues to interest you!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Nice really nice!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
I was surprised (and delighted) to see this story updated; I hope to read more soon.
Apheral chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I have waited for ages for an update! Thank you, loving this story keep it up!
Mondtanz chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Thanks for the update. I'm already looking forward to the changes in Nyissa. As a Parselmouth Galahad should be held in rather high esteem, even though most Nyissans (or at least the palace eunuchs) can communicate with snakes on a basic level.
Iliachenva'ar72 chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I'm glad you had some inspiration for this fic even if you don't end up finishing it.
Spennig chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
So glad to see this again! Look forward to more!
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
niice
Sar'Kalu chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I'm really pleased that you updated this, it truly is an unexpectedly fantastic piece of writing. The others attached to the same category were so rubbish that I felt for sure this would be the same (mainly because I'm a pessimist). However, you've outdone yourself. Truly masterful creation. I'm sincerely enjoying this, and I had hoped that you haven't bored yourself with your work and that you would update this eventually. I'm glad you did.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I had to check I wasn't dreaming when I saw the update. Belgariad fics are so rare I treasure each and every good one :)
Jedi Master Albus chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Seriously great stuff. I for one hope you do carry it on.