Reviews for Cockadoodle effin doo
Anchor chapter 8 . 7/28
Wow.
This story was so good! Please write another just as fantastic story! :)
Rueroux chapter 7 . 5/9
*small voice* I... I want to read his special cookbook...
DaBears1 chapter 4 . 3/24
Yay this is the best chapter yet I did not see that thing with his eye coming. The fluff is this chapter threatened to suffocate me that is not a bad thing.
DaBears1 chapter 3 . 3/24
Supper cute! I cant help but feel this is how they would actually be in this kind of situation.
DaBears1 chapter 2 . 3/24
Im worried that this "Sanji has a problem with his eye" thing is going to come up...I forget that was a thing in these fanfics before the time skip.
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 3/23
I love Sanji in this he is acting like Zeff and I love it the attitude is perfect.
Oophaki chapter 8 . 2/24
!
I love how you made Zoro shy and Sanji slightly perverted aha. And Robin! She's awesome here. I can't believe this was your first Zosan fic :3
N chapter 1 . 2/23
"Ladies and gentlemen.. and Zoro.."

You had my utterly mature 21-y/o self do my best 10 y/o tard giggle there. x)
MnemeMemory chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was great. So, so funny. Your intro was wonderful, and the way you describe everything is just so *funny*
LyssieB chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Your stories are always so funny! They're great, seriously, you really know how to balance humor and angst. This chapter was a perfect example. I also really adore your Sanji, I think you and the author StarkBlack write the best Sanji.
yuyane chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
This was an amazing story. Love it! :)
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! THIS WAS BY FAR THE GREATEST ZOSAN STORY EVER. I have been reading non-stop lemons lately and it was actually getting pretty unfeasible, and I always loved the slow build up more than the actual thing. :)))))))) You made me so happy with this story! Not only was it beautifully written, it was thoughtfully planned out too. Grammar was perfect (that I could find), which always makes me feel whole. Ugh you are a prodigy of fan fictions milady. Thank you so much for gracing us with your writing.
nighttheraven chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
:O you motherfucker...
TT ima go cry now
sunnycalendargirl chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
This is an absolutely lovely story and I enjoyed it very much.
Yvonne Park chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Love this story! I really enjoyed reading it. The whole thing with the rooster was just hilarious. I love how it took an evil rooster to get them together. It seems oddly fitting. haha Great job! I wish it was longer! I would love to read more! I guess I'll just have to go read your other oneshot for this. :)

-Yvonne