Reviews for That Night
inustorm chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hmmm. For the first time I feel you could have done better. It was all there of course, the description and what not. But somehow somewhere the emotion got a side stepped.

It was good. Definitely. But I was expecting mind-blowing.
PrincessDripDrop chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
really good! i love All Over Again!
PeachyBookLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
ooh! steamy..i like it! it is really good and i hope you keep writing! btw: where did u get your profile pic? i love it:)
beatbeat93 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hi there!

Just wanted to say that i absolutely adore your story.. AOA, that is. i'm currently hitting myself on the head for not discovering it earlier! its definitely the reason i'm coming online more often(to check for an update) though i'm in the middle of my o-levels! haha :)maths tomorrow XD

anyway, keep up the amazing work! and the superbly fantastically delicious plot which just makes anyone who reads at least 1 chapter of your story CRAVE for more!

cheers!
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
holy. god.

probably the best smut i've ever read.

i think you should write more.
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
James is so... caring? Sweet? I don't know, but this was amazing.
hermionegranger2007 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww... this was so SWEET! :) This chapter made me happy, and made me want to read more when James and Lily get back together in All Over Again *wink, wink* :D you should put some of this kind of action in the story! can't wait till you update the story! :)
Bia Faeti chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was a very nice story. congratulations for writing it and making it this great!
LXavier chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Just finished AOA and had to read this one. Really nice, both of them!
Cara Von Dohren chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nice. Very Nice. I love these two characters you have created. I think if their is a love scene to come in All Over Again, she needs to dominate him and show him just what he has been missing out on!
SiriuslyKate chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
um. yumy.

seriously. i saw that picture of your friend on your blog that you said looks like James...and i have to ask, how do you control yourself around him? honestly. lol with thoughts like these rolling around in your head...

anywho. wonderful lemons. i do love lily and james smuttiness :)

p.s. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER CHAPTER 19...still reeling...
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ok, I'm happy i didn't read this until I saw the picture of your very yummy friend on your blog. While reading that, all I saw was his face. How you manage to see his face everyday and refrain from jumping his bones is beyond me. You must have a super power or the most amazing self control ever, because I know I couldn't do it. Very hot out-take, by the way. Well I'm off to read chapter 19 now (I've been putting it off for 2 days just so I can read it at my leisure).
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love it! I love All Over Again as well, it's my favorite story ever! Whenever you update it I skip all the other stories updated and read it.
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
loved it ! CANT wait 4 All Over Again update:)
frecklemary chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Im so glad you are still writing and this was just great! Intense and sweet and all i could hope for that first night. And im more than anxious about chapter 19 of course. So looking forward to. But i can totally understand your wish to be happy with 19 your time! I will be overly happy when it is done. How much more chapters are there going to be? Great writing :)