Reviews for The Odd Couple
Arbitrary Doom chapter 4 . 2/11
Cute! I'm enjoying it so far :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
haha already the naked shower seen has occurred...not how it usually goes but still :) cant wait for the awkward romance! Narutos so cute!
yukihime88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
will this still be continued?
loretta537 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it someday soon
Gyuchin chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This seems to be an interesting and funny story...
It would be great if you keep writing it!
Hope to read more soon!
Good Luck!
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Umm i really lykd the story its cute nd i would luv it if u continue the story i want to read how things will develope between dem since i really love Shika...
myheartisopen62 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Aww please continue to make more chaptets of this story its realy good
Chesire98 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Hello! Ive really enjoyed the story up until now and was wondering if you could tell me if you had even the slightest urge to continue it? :) I really really liked the first couple of chapters and would really love seeing the story continue
Thanks!
JuleMaker chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
update! this is so kawaii 3
Geminis93 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Aw...I absolutely love this pairing! Please continue your story! Pretty please? With sugar on top?
unheardcries chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Cute
Fan chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I just found this story and I was really sad to read few seconds later that you will not be continuing this story. This was one of the few ShikaNaru stories that I have read and feel like they have potential and that they are enjoyable to read. Most ShikaNaru stories have unfortunately been.. how would I say it.. not what I have expected of them.

But nonetheless, I really enjoyed the beginning of this story, I really felt like it could be a great story and one thing that I particularly liked was how you were not rushing things. Most ShikaNaru stories that I have found have unfortunately been of the type "wham, bam, thank you maam". No backgrounds, no reasonable explanation how they ended up living together or why there is a need for it. So to list shortly what I liked about this story I would have to say: how you established the beginning meaning how they ended up living together, hinting about things without making it too obvious and giving something to look forward. I mean, when I read this and saw all the hints I could only think about "when is he going to find out?" and it made me really excited. I also like how you write dialogue and how you include other characters into the story also, but at the same time it is clear even without reading the description who the main characters are. I also like how you made the characters try and find other options also, because often stories are like "omg, I haz no apartment anymore. Oh lookie, it is Shika. You are looking for an apartment too, lets live together!1!" because that just does not make any sense. People do try to find other options usually, and I like how sensibly you have written this story.

But yeah, there are other things, but I feel like this review is getting quite long, and I am not sure if anyone will be even reading this... But yeah! I liked the beginning, too bad it will never be finished, I hope all the best for you!

-Just a fan
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I really liked this story and its really sad you didn't continue writting it, its really good so far maybe you still can?
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
lol! love it! YOU SHOULD DEFFINATELY UPDATE THIS!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013