Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
Stina chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Hey Pluto This is a great story hope to see more soon

*Stina*
RobbieJenna chapter 5 . 2/9/2002
Woo! Chap 5. I'm not that weird, I'm just special ~.*

And I only freak out cause its like a drug...I need more! I need another hit! LOL! sorry, anyway, keep it up

Robbie
Arrei chapter 5 . 2/8/2002
Once again, I really like this. Your a really good writer! I wanna be able to write this good...! Anyway, I really really really really really (am I overusing the word really?) LOVE THIS FIC! I'm still not sure who's going to win, though. Sorry. About the strange couple thing...it seemed like you were leading up to Jyokeru, but then that vanished. Thats what I thought was odd. Oh well!
RobbieJenna chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
Woo, keep up the good work! You gotta get the next chapter soon! Its so good and adictive, and hell, I never read.
Arrei chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
Wow, this is turning out to be really good. Some of the couples are pretty weird, but I LIKES ALOT! Daiken and Taito good...anyway, like I said, I'm loving this fic so far!
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Pluto-chan! You're such a good writer, this is off to a great start. Keep up the good work! I love you!

*hugz*

Love,

Jenna ~_*
Jikei chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
OMG I love this story! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Please continue!
akaisakura chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
Hey, Pluto...this is a great fic! As much as you put yourself down, you shouldn't. It's cute to see all the traditional RPG elements in this fic. Wondering if we'll see more...?

I love your dreams. They're morbid, yes, but very well done. How do you come up with so many creative ways to kill the DD's? :)

I also love all the pairings you have...even Jun! She may be the Jun-beast, but even she deserves to be happy _ Did you get your idea for Jun's pairing from the episode where everyone goes to Yamato's concert? My memory is foggy but I know a girl went with Jun to the concert that night and they hung out to watch Daisuke and co. fight...ok...I'm blabbing again... -_-;;

Again, great fic, great ideas...keep up the good work!
Stina chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
It's a great story butya know me i got confused ha but all that aside it was cool and im awaiting your next chapter! _

Stina~
Stina chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
Hey great story i likes it a lots cant wait till the next chapter _
Arrei chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
I really really like this Pluto!
Miome chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Very good! It's like having a Digimon RPG ... _

By the way, if you're looking for a small glass container, you mean 'vial', not 'vile'.
RobbieJenna chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Woo! Chap 3 done! I can't wait for chap 4! Keep up the good work! And as for the couples, I think I'm sure of them all now.
Arrei chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
::Claps hands:: I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!
RobbieJenna chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Woo, I think I figured out most of the pairings. Its sounding really good, I really really can't wait for chap 3!