Reviews for Impression
Awww~ poor Swipes :(
dragonfly1339 chapter 1 . 5/9
Funny beyond belief. Love it
Autobot-Metallah24 chapter 1 . 1/30
I want to see this continued. Seriously it's awesome!
Chibiabyss chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
this is awesome
ShadowMiko chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i love dargster and little red corvette and this one r u going to make another like the other two
chibi313 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this was amusing! :)
DuskyDark chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Honestly this needs more. It was great and has so much potential to be added on to.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love this! The things kagome gets herself into unknowingly!
This is awesome! Update ASAP!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lol that was very interesting. It will be nice to see this as a two-shot so I hope you make it one or even a story. I hope you do more with this cross over because I would love to see more of these kind of stories as well as possible pairings.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please update soon
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
its confusing between them cuz i don't watch Transformers but i like how you portrayed them
luhv BumbleBee and his little songs
Satu82 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I'm always entertained by odd crossovers and this one is especially good. I hope you make it a Two-shot at least!
walkingfingers is being lazy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The more I read this story The more I fall in love with it. I really do hope you will update it. I am using a app on my phone or I would so add this story to my fav and update list! I hope you do decided to keep writing this story. Hopefully sideswipe and kagome can decided on what type of relationship they have! Wonder what kagome and sideswipe would do if his twin keep picking about this encounter?

So just know that I am a fan even though it doesn't really show on the site! I am hoping that they will eventually have a application for my phone to login in to add and fav things beside just reviewing.
tinabug chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh please do a second shot. I'd get on hands n knees n beg ya
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »