Reviews for Kuga Lady Charm
kaizer20 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awesome, ahahaha, poor Shizuru, when I searched for Mai stories I found only 123 while Natsuki has 1486 and Shizuru has 1410, I feel bad that the main protagonist isn't the protagonist of most stories, but I also have a soft spot for both Natsuki and Shizuru, because that couple is so hot!
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Haha, that didn't suck at all xD

Though in my opinion, things progressed a bit too fast for my liking lol.

A little more ...

[Major nosebleed moment, please excuse me xD]

Ahem. As I was saying, a little more foreplay before the big bang would have been nice.

Gotta have some build up, yah know?

Anyway! (Awkward moment occurs)

Thanks!

(Though do notice that I've actually never had sex... but from rather... way too much reading... lemons LOL... hmm...)
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha you certinaly shouldn't be hard on yourself, it wasn't bad at all, especially considering it was your first shot at it. I think you did incredibly well all things considered (much better then my own lame attempts at it.) And I must say that although I typcally don't read anything Hime related that isn't MaiNat (they are the one couple I truly enjoy.) I will probably break that rule if you ever do write the MikoXShiz story simply because I think it would be a hoot to read. That and I would like to see more MaiNat haha.

Anyways awesome job and certainly don't feel bad about it.
fyee chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Even though I prefer Shiznat but this one not bad...more funny when you pair Shizuru with Mikoto...em...inside my mind is everyone except Mikoto...haha...I looking forward for it...I like Mikoto and if she pair with Shizuru I guess is ok for me...Anyway thanks for this story ..
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

HAWH HAWH! Take THAT, TruePrime! W00T!

Now, THIS...was...AW3SOME!

It was HAWT! It was smexy! It was FLUFFy! It was S-W-EET!

It was...(Keels over)