Reviews for A New Age
Eragon's Tunic chapter 25 . 8/21
Great Story.
adonisadoniaixr chapter 1 . 7/5
I absolutely adored every page of the story that you have written (an alternative Book 4 as I would say). Also, I wish to share my heartfelt gratitude to you for expressing Eragon and Arya's love just how I would love to see it, unconditional, immeasurable and irrevocable. Truly wonderful.
Raza453 chapter 4 . 6/19
p
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 5/4
Cool chapter. You couldn't get closer to Angela unless you were her. Great job with that. The delivery of the prophesy was a bit touch-and-go but I'm so curious I don't give a damn. I'm stoked for Super Eragon
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/4
Good start. The formal talk of the books makes conversation stilted and stiff, but you've nailed it. I'm intrigued. Onward to next chapter!
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever.
Amazing story, very much better then CP. Please write more chapters. Best fanfiction I have ever read. Eragon Arya.
Amazing
meandyouarebad chapter 1 . 2/4
Epic
Venture Star chapter 1 . 1/21
OK, here's my opinion about this fan fic so far (I've reached chapter 27 so far):
The story is definitely interesting. I have noticed some plot holes, though I think they have mostly been addressed by previous comments. Either way, they're no big deal and don't seem to break the overall story arc.
The writing itself is really good, I especially enjoy the language you use to depict the relationship you've put E and A in. There are some really profound and beautiful statements there.
The thing that bothers me story-wise is, that I feel their relationship progresses way too fast way too early. I don't think Arya is (as much as we all like her to be) so deeply in love with him. Also, Eragon becomes so wise, charismatic and eloquent that he's almost unrecognizable from the Paolini books.
(Here I'm gonna take a second to stress out that I definitely don't think this means the writing is bad. Quite the opposite - I sometimes enjoy a different and original take on the characters, I'm just saying that's not what they're like in the original series.)
That leads me to another point - I do have the weird feeling of déja-vu, that I've read something really similar to this, set in a different setting. It's really close to my mind but I can't put my finger on it. Mind telling me where did you get inspiration for writing the ExA parts of this?
All in all, it's well though out fic with some beautiful language, will continue reading it to see it through.
meandyouarebad chapter 6 . 1/20
Great writing
bradinator77 chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good first chapter, although it is a little weird seeing someone other than Paolini writing an Inheritance story. Nobody can really hope to match his writing style, so it seems a bit off. I hope that it gets better as I read on.
Gunreal chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Did you pay for the good story reviews or you just delete the bad ones?
Aus chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Arya is really out of character and she is always crying. "With tears forming in her eyes..." Even with Eragon. Arya is supposed to be a strog elf. Stronger than usual.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
You would have done a much better job at writing the last book.