Reviews for Prometheus
Shemiki chapter 5 . 6/30
This story strongly reminded me of the stories I read as a child of the Greek gods and their quasi-taboo activities among the mortals of the Earth. Your creativity as a writer continues to show; it is only a select few of fanfiction authors who would go back and come up with an explanation for the canon happenings of the AtLA universe, such as the origin of the spirits. I love the way you are weaving into your story the origin of almost everything that we see in the show, such as the creation of the creatures that imparted bending on the humans and the way the various civilizations came to be. I particularly enjoyed your touch concerning the passage of time in the Spirit World as opposed to the passage of time in the real world; the twist is certainly interesting when two and a half centuries can pass overnight. This story is a deviation from your usual stories about the Gaang (especially Kataang fluff) and yet you still manage to pull it off incredibly well and provide a wonderful piece of writing about how the world of Avatar came to be.
Audr3ygyakusetsu chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Although,we all know the reason,its a shame this wasnt completed...she was a writer,one of the best and her works will never be forgortten...px
amituofomiamigo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story is amazing... I lament greatly both the loss of Lyralocke and the cessation of her writing. She was truly skilled. Is there anyone out there who has attempted to finish this story?
Aussie-Muggle chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Your story is truly very good. You have a wonderful talent for writing.

Good luck.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
I left you a review on Parlor Tricks, but I'll leave you a short one here as well.

The writer's health trumps all other things here, so we'd like you to get better without worrying about your stories. Maybe some day, down the road when you are more healthy, we'll see Parlor Tricks and Prometheus (I spelled it wrong last time) get updated, but only when you're healthy! Get better soon, Lyra. :)
RandomAvatard chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I think that the earthbender that died was Shu and the 'lover' is Oma (Both are from 'Cave of Two Lovers'), am I right? :D

Don't tell me Sol is gonna be banished... No wonder Wan is so dead-pan and angsty in the series :P
Sarcasmic chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
This is a very interesting take on the spirits of Avatar and I'm enjoying the connections you draw between things, much like the dragons to the Sky Bisons. Looking forward to a new update...
OctopusByStarlight chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
...

Oh gosh.

This chapter was so sweet.. between Wan and Sol...

No, not punishment!

Can't wait for the next chapter!..
KurukiXV chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Oh dear! I have a feeling that Shangdi is going to punish Sol in particular. I hope he doesn't do anything too drastic though; that would break Wan's heart. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Magnumus chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Truely amazing, but who is She? "She has ended the war," he said, perplexed. Yama smiled with grim satisfaction.

Do you mean Yama, I was a bit confused here.

Good chapter and fic anyway ;D
Katsumara chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Uh oh. [ Part of me senses that there will not be a happy ending by the end of this story, what with Wan and his owl form. That definitely doesn't make me happy because you've really caused SolxWan to grow on me. D: I hope things will be alright.
KurukiXV chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Awesome chapter! I love reading this story beasue it's such a different take on the Avatar universe. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
OctopusByStarlight chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Getting better by the second... it's shaping up to be a great story! Thanks for writing.
OctopusByStarlight chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Gasp.

I just realized how this relates to the series... that episode... ... *suddenly excited.*

You're a genius.

Amazing writing, ingenious mind, and lovely story. Whoohoo!
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2010