Reviews for Best Friends Forever
namikazi fan chapter 7 . 1/6
This is sooo update soon
Cheetos78 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE, JESSICA SHOULD MAKE EDWARD JEALOUS. Jessica / Edward
Knightmare.Nyx chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I honestly really like your story, because you've made it so original. :) I've legit not yet seen a good (besides Bella, ugh) Edward story till now and this is great. I hope you don't make it too predictable & stereotypical, because that wouldn't look so good. Jessica's considered a bitch in the books, so you want to do something that will make the reader changer their mind about her. It doesn't always have to be love. :) But I hope Edward and Jessica end up together in your story.
Just suggestions, and stuff of course. *shrug*
Update soon!
Malie chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I wish you'd finish this story, I've never actually thought of Edward/ Jessica but I'm officially onboard now, you've converted me and I need more please!
Amy chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
please update, i love this story
oyin chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
please keep wrightingso i could read and can bella have edward
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
If IVE said it once ill say it again luv da story
Candigirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I cant wait plez update soon what going2 happen on prom nite who is jess going with?
That girl chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Plez up date soon
Mute Hope chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This is amazing! I cried! D:

When will Edward realise Jessica is perfect for him! There whole relationship was epic from the start! Bubbily-go-girl meets hard-going-stuborn boy! There perfect!

Update soon? Much thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
its 2011 and u still havent updated ur killing me
Laura chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
This is BRILL! I practically cried! Update soon? (:
Chaerinnie chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
God, Edward's so dense, but I love him.

I'm not sure if you're gonna update. Hell, I'm 99% sure you're not, But please let me be wrong, I really, really want you to, and I sincerely hope you consider it. Please.
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I totally agree with your fanfiction metaphor thingy in the A/N.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. :D
Love chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
you should update! but do bella and edward stay together? THey so should!