Reviews for It's in the Knowing
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm guessing you're going off of the new awful CB break-up news? It is tragic and it kills me to pieces, but I def think it'll be solved up within 5 or 6 episodes...*has talked w/ peeps and outlined possibilities thoroughly - lol* but brilliant piece of work here, truly. Chuck's thoughts kill me. They are so genuine and intense and sorrowful. Wow. Nice little oneshot. ;p

Oh! I thought I'd let you know...I've noticed that you mostly just do oneshots, but you do have some multi-chaptered fics and it's probably best if you adjust your settings to mark 'in progress' instead of 'complete', so it doesn't confuse people. I know usually it's correct, but sometimes it's confusing b/c your setting is on 'complete' and then you talk about the chapters you're writing. *shrug* Just a thought. I know it's always confusing for me. heheh.

But back to this! Great piece. I can see you were very emotionally into it. ;p
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I hate spoilers too...

My favorite line from this was totally nothing if not epic... "It's in her eyes, he thinks. They were what always got to him. They broke down his defenses as they welled with tears and he knew for sure the mistakes he had made and how they contributed to him losing her."

I also loved the way you used the DH quote so so so so true!

And thank you so much for writing this it did help lift my Chair heart, it was very very heavy for a long time. But when Blairs says at the very end "It was never a question" gives me so much hope and I can never thank you enough for it.

Beautifully written and the way Chuck was just determined to set her straight and let her know he is not going anywhere. :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was really great to read.

It's possibly true. After all, if Blair was indifferent towards everything Chuck did towards her, than may it would prove to him-she didn't care anymore. However, deep-down, Blair can't help but 'not stop caring,' therefore, she hates Chuck for making her still feel something for him; even though, she doesn't admit to actually feeling anything to him.

Nevertheless, the longer Blair still holds onto that hatred for Chuck; the greater possibility of him being able to get her to fall in love with him, again.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Amazing piece of work!

I really loved it!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
you're right. I mean, i dont think they can ever really be indifferent to each other. they're too...they know each other so well that they cant be indifferent, its love or hate. and well, as you've explained, hate is love.
Mrs.Cohen chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was very beautiful. Usually I don't like stories that don't have a lot of communication but this was awesome. Maybe you could do a sequel like a year down the road?