Reviews for Hair of the Dog
edf-k chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I shouldn't laugh, but the Doctor with a hangover was pretty funny, well funny and not in the way that all people witnessing a hangover generally feel for the suffering party. I'm glad they got that particular item resolved, because he's definitely not a drinker (thank goodness).
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
great story
desolee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved this and the prequel to it. I'd like to think think if the Doctor were to get drunk and have a hangover, his situation wouldn't be far from this ;D.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Well, that wasn't a terrible way to wake up. Granted, I've never had a hangover. And whoot, hangovers. Love his difference between good and bad things in the moment, and hoping for good things when they weren't happening. Like the floor, and not standing up, and such. Very sweet. I love it.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I think you managed to find a really interesting mix between light and dark in this, as well as in "In Vino Veritas". Very good writing in general too.
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I absolutely love this story! The first was alright, but this was totally spot on. I could totally believe this is how the Doctor would respond to a hangover. Awesome!
onlyone87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So I just read this and the prequel, and I loved them both. The stories are great and your writing is really good.
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was an excellent sequel! I loved everything about it! Great Job! Definately one of my favorite Rose/TenII stories!
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
really fabulous story. i loved the tone you set with your writing style-the disjointedness interjecting lines of reasoning-exactly how i'd imagine a hung over doctor trying to rationalize himself. i really enjoyed this as well as the prequel and i hope you keep writing 10rose-your approach to them as a couple is at a really interesting angle. great job!
cassie89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved it... cute Captain Oblivious :-)
Magali chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Well, the doctor has learned his lesson the hard way. Being human isn't that easy. Now I hope he appreciates more what his human companions went through, while they were traveling with him.

You know, there should be a last ficlet, to conclude. To see how, in the end, the doctor and Rose managed to find their way and have a relationship with each other. Without wine included.