Reviews for What I'm Looking For
cielandpayten chapter 1 . 8/12
This is so good! You're such an awesome writer!
Leanex chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
oh my god. the end of that made me want to cry. that was a wonderful story. i feel bad for riku and amazingly happy for roxas
3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This makes me want to laugh and cry and dance and everything that an amazing story should make me want to do. I'm in love with this story, and you have no idea how many times I started bawling! I'd ask for a sequal, but I'm not sure if this story could possibly get any better. And I'm not sure if I want to see this go anywhere else ! the end of this fic just . . sits well with me. Some stories go over the top and stuff, but this one is just right.

Perfect, in all forms of perfection 3
AngelWings chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Cute! I loved it! Your writing style is great and I love your plot, it's very creative. Please continue to write!
Auroura chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was... sad, in a way, but it was also very lovely to read. Wonderful job.
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh man! I love love love it! brought me to tears... DDx
the croc chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Sniffle! They both found what they're looking for! That was absolutely gorgeous. The parallels in growth for both Riku and Roxas! Beautiful! I'm such a fan of that coupling! They're lovely together. Anyway, it was a pleasure to read this.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
w So cute~ I really like how you developed the story, it was fun to read~ Really liked it. D

(haha, hey, so I'm not the only one that likes to think about how to end a story before it even starts? xD)
mazotori chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I cried, I laughed, I read. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL STORY. you are such a talented author. This is such a beautiful story. So sad and sweet and touching. I love it.
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OhMiGoodness! This story is rather adorable I really like it, its really sweet in some parts :) Amazing job