Reviews for Drowning In Duplicity aka DID
RomanticizedRebel chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I choked on the soup I was eating on "Kill a fake child. It won't feel a thing." This is funny, dark, fast, and a preferable alternative to doing homework.
fanficfantasies chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
That can't be it. It just... can't. It was to wonderful. Now I see why I love to write oneshots so much! Thank you for writing. yet again, you managed Tony's state of mind really well. Keep writing, even if { :( } it's not this. Bye!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, wonderful. I love all of Tony's chaotic thoughts, especially about the 'film professor, not food critic, salesmen, etc.' The off topic-ness makes it seem more Tony. So do the similes. Even with tony thinking the way an injured Tony does, I can see how he's having problems separating DiNardo and DiNozzo in his head. That's bad, to become 'merged' with your undercover identity. It makes it hard to play it correctly. Can't wait for more!
Jimelda chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Great work with this. You really provided us with some insights into what Tony must have been feeling during the undercover op, and the loopy tinge to his thoughts just makes things so much more interesting. You've got a great handle on Tony's character and your stories always reflect that, making them quite a thrill to read.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
this story really is incredibly clever! well-thought out, engaging, humorous, and believable... great job!
Angela chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Why haven't I read this story before? I loved it! You are a very good writer. The way you captured Tony's ramblings and thoughts were so great! I love Jeanne and Tony stories. This one was good because it focused a lot on how Tony felt about the whole "undercover" assignment. It made me laugh and made we want to cry at moments. Perfect! You are an amazing writer :)
MichaD chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Whuuut, that can't be the ennnd ! :(

I loved it, really. I actually hoped you'd do the part where Gibbs discovers the truth and talks about that phone scene.

Anyway, Good Job !
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
THIS STORY WAS REALLY GOOD. I LIKED IT.

YOU REALLY SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL TO IT.
lilawonder chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
What a haunting illustration of what Tony was going through. Exceptional writing. Brilliant!
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
beautiful tale of Tony's duplicity. Loved it!
Belker chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I know I know - I've reviewed this before, but I just have to tell you how fantastic I think this fic is!

/Belker
Doni chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
That was really well done, but oh so heartbreaking. Poor, poor Tony.
gibblette chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
So I realize this isn't a really recent story but I just happened upon it & am blown away. Loved it! I'm a sucker for a Tony-centric fic but am especially drawn to those that fall into the genre of character analysis. And you have done it so beautifully and believably. The humor is spot-on as well as the internal dialogue. I could see his face as the wheels turned.
Eideann chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Wow. This is an amazing exploration of the two characters and the sitaution in season 4. I love it. Wow. I keep coming back to wow.
IoanNemos chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow. That was brilliant. The way his brain is always flipping back and forth ... ouch. I felt his pain. That he pulled it off for a year is pretty darned amazing, and this sort of fic shows just why.

The conversation between Gibbs and Jeanne that was always one step away from totally annihilating Tony's cover was a fantastic piece of writing. We knew it wasn't going to happen but you made us scared it was going to anyway. Well done.