Reviews for So Have You Wished It, So Shall It Be
Everything4Everyone chapter 1 . 11/3
Please continue soon! I really love this story and can't wait to hear what happens next!
Hazel chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
OH MY GOD. This story is so good, just for one chapter im like "I want to read it." but then *gasp* it's been 8 years since the publishment.
( Guys 2018, anyone? )
Please, please, please if you've got time to spare to continue the story just a bit of like a summary of what happens since I'm really really curious; please update.

Anyways great story btw. The plot is a bit different from the others and I really like your writing style. Not really complicated and easy to understand kind of writing.
XxSil chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
DUDE YOU GOTTA COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AN CONTINUE THIS
Viv chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
That was awesome! The plot has serious potential to make an amazing story line and all the grammar and spelling were correct. Please keep updating!
doglover1243 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This story made me very happy until I realized it was one chapter and it was a cliffhanger. Now I'm sad and think you should finally finish or update the story because this is amazing please. I need to know what happens!
Writer-Chan3745 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
make more plz! it was getting so good! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Aw man, the story is cool! But those 'conversations' between Danny and Phantom were kinda weird though... Keep going! *-*
Kate chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Please finish this! It seems so sweet!
Sleepy chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Omg this is actually really good! Please make more soon
angry nerd girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This is amazing! Best dp fic i have read in a long time. Please write more.
Assanjin chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS STORY HANGING! IT NEEDS LIFE! As I am now currently calm and not freaking out at the story being cut off so promptly I am here to say very spectacular job and I implore you to continue this wonderful piece of literature.
kendra chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
That was awesome dude. Please, please please tell me your working on chapter 2
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Noooo! How could u stop it here! Continue this! :D
sora chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I loved it can't wait for the next!
red x green1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I really liked it and wish you would updated