Reviews for Primortial
Kallinda chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I think you do the Julia & John pairing really well and in a way which is really convincing. I've read pretty much all your posts for Earth 2 and I'm really impressed with your writing.

I hope you come back to writing and posting more Earth 2 fanfic - particularly with this pairing, since you do it so well!
razlahan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I just read all five of these over the last couple of days and I decided that I finally have to review. Strangely, I really, really liked that... had to have, or I wouldn't have gotten through all five. I call that strange, because before reading them I would have considered the idea of a Julia/Danziger pairing ludicrous. I think you pieced it together really well, though, and I especially liked what you did with the characters, how much work you put into going in depth with them.

A more specific note, I appreciated and was amused by you also having Julia having named the voices in her head... when I write (nothing posted here, though) I have her do that, too.

Anyway, good work, and I'd like to see more of this, to see where the fallout goes.
Gilded Lily chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
First, the coherent bits. It's always a pleasure to see a new story from you. Your technical style is flawless- thanks for that! Your pacing is tight and your grasp of the characters is consistent.

That being said, I find myself wishing that someone would *drop-kick* John and Julia to New Pacifica and back. Julia's being selfish and John's being a lousy friend. Gah! They both deserve whatever is coming to them.

Keep writing, please? I'm dying to see the fallout. (Especially as it affects the other two involved in this love square)
annaella chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was a very nice story althoughI'm a J/A fan I really liked it

please write more!