Reviews for Passages
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ooh soo beautiful! i have tears in my eyes (:
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awwww, I love fluffyness!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aww! that was really sweet. Now if only all of your stories could end like this!
KajsaTerese14 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awww! I love this! It's so sweet and adorable. It's the first thing I've read of your writing, but I definately plan on reading more
smkffnut chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is a nice story but I much prefer your angst ones... Thanks for continuing ot write!
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ah. Nothing like a sweet, heartwarming Luna/George oneshot to get back into fanfiction. I'd forgotten just how good you were, in truth (on fictionpress I've been helping more inexperienced people write) and this doesn't disappoint. I think that these kinds of stories are what exemplify what George is all about, too. The care he has for Luna here is evident, and he would definetly be this romantic for the right woman (who will always be Luna!) Now I can't wait to get into Fred's gift!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very lovely story. Heh, it does seem like an unusual pairing, but at the same time, seems right also. Lol, liked that their wedding was so relaxed. Excellent work on this story!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was so romantic! Great job :) TLC
beardie04 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
sniff sniff, lovely heartwarming story.

Now where did i put those tissues?...
benperez31 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Another great George/Luna story. Great job, as usual. I really enjoy how you craft stories around this pairing. I wish I could change the pairing for Luna I had made in my story but I also like Luna/Colin (which is the pairing I made there) and I don't want to kill off Colin or make him leave Luna. Anyway, well done and you should put up Luna's POV. It doesnt' sound like the plot line follows the other stories you made so I'd like to read her side.