Reviews for The Daily Life of a Dysfunctional Mafia Family
NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
It feels good to be back at fanfiction... finally... all the homework and assignments I have TT-TT

Anyway, a very funny chapter :D

Can't wait for the next

From: Seeker-Of-The-Heart
invaild233445674 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
LOL

This is epic

Nuff said :D
Reizaki chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
what can i say? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! OMG I LUV IT SO MUCH! THIS IS JUST SO EPIC! U REALLY HAVE TO WRITE MORE!
ichigo-chidori chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Teehee~

i've read this b4 hand, bt its still cracks me up :3

well done on ur bit darksilence! smart way to round them all up and send them running :P

Chi-Chan
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
WTF! That was soo funny!
Yoshi333 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I love the varia they are so extremly funny, it's just a comedy scene everytime they are in the anime (i only watch the anime at the moment btw) and this is also fitting of their usual antics XD tehehehe lol
Sugaby chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
LOL! Funny, Very funny! The 1st chapter was funny too! XD

Man, the Varia are so epic with their crazy epic-ness and epically epic ways! (lol, those aren't even actualy words. Oh well!) I hope you make more on the Varia as you continue. Ganbatte!
x3iLoveAnime chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Another funny chappie :) yay!
DarkSilence101 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I'm going to review Melody123's bit.

3 I love it! It cracks me up every time I read it. And I've had to read this many many times trying to fix format and stuff. :D The trouble was worth it. ;) Great job!
Roriette chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I LOLed.

Was lulled in by "online verbal fights." Ah, that would be interes~ting
x3iLoveAnime chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
hahaha! itz so funny :D cant w8 4 updates :)
Reizaki chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
O.M.G...YOU NEARLY MADE ME DIE FROM LAUGHING!OMG 'What chat room is this! Isn't this the 'all things cute and fuzzy' chat room!' XD i LOVE that part! omg so epic, plz write more!
NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hahaha :D

Cool, I can't wait till this updates

From: Seeker-Of-The-Heart
loki lee chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
HAHahahaha! Good one!

Baseball_Luver says:

Um… Gokudera, why was your name 10s_bitch? o.O

Because, Yamamoto, the person who set up Gokudera's acount must have been evil, and someone who enjoys seeing people squirm in embarassment! So, that means it must have been... Ah, can't choose. Probably Byakuran~ getting shou-chan to hack the vongola accounts and change the names~

XD Enjoyable fic, some OOC-ness down the end, or it would be, if it wasn't a chatroom. People are different on chatrooms~
Defunct1010101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
LOL

seriously, no matter how many times i read this, i still roll around the floor laughing ;D

well done my dear *heart*