Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Pokekid84 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Damnit
Kidd Icarus chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love this. SO much. I love how you renamed Ruby Brendan just 'cause he sounds manlier that way. I completely recognized how you wanted Birch and Norman like JD and Turk, btw. It was epic even though IRL they hate each other ;D . Yeah, you're right. Hoennshipping has almost no fan base because every stick bundle and their mother is all lyk "OMFGGGG MAYYY IS SOOOO RIGHT FOR DREW CUZ HE HAZ GREEN HAYR AND SMILED AT HER WONCE OMG THER MINT TWO BEEEEE"

i should probably go to bed now -twitch-
SiriuslyFanatic chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ahahahaha I loved this :D

Normally I hate both Brendan and May, but... this was so cute and funny and... crack-ish. -beams-
Faine Lange chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This oneshot made me laugh quite a bit. I like how Norman and

Birch are so obsessed with the marriage thing. xD
Silvermoon424 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
"Norman... that's sort of gay."

LOL!
spikes3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
its funny in a sense, but i still liked it
Densharr chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
...I happen to like this pairing... good job, you.
sierrap123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
The end was really funny! I like this story! :)
Commander Cody chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Love reviews, huh? Well, here's one for ya. xD You caught me at just the right time, actually; I'm usually too lazy to review anything, but I'm currently binging on Hoennshipping fics in preparation for writing my own, and yours was the first I found.

Hm...there's quite a bit to be said about this little story here. For one thing, the juxtaposition of manga and game influences was a tad chaotic, but ended up working in its favour. The premise itself is the very height of absurdity, but, as that was your intent, it also turned out to be a good thing. I'm into that sort of humour, you see, so I naturally got quite a few good laughs out of it. The vaguely bittersweet ending kinda detracted from the otherwise happy/funny mood, but it at least was foreshadowed and made sense, so I can't complain too much (and if I did, it would be entirely due to my love of this particular pairing...).

Mechanically, it was perfect; I saw no glaring mistakes with spelling, or grammar. That's a very good thing, as many other authors out there don't bother with keeping their writing correct. Overall, I was impressed with it! For an absurdist one-shot, it was quite nice; do keep it up