Reviews for The Digimon Omnibus: Kalypso
gallantmon7196 chapter 38 . 3/20
Why do you leave us at such good cliff hangers?

Can't wait for chapter 39. What will it be, the explanation, or the temple?
gallantmon7196 chapter 36 . 2/14
YAY a new chapter! I've been waiting for this for months. But why, why do you leave us at practically two cliff hangers?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
Is this story dead? I sure hope its not. This is a truly awesome fanfic, should have WAY more reviews. Please dont die like every other great fanfic
Picklechipdip chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I read the first few paragraphs and I feet very overwhelmed by the huge amount of OC's and I couldn't imagine the setting.
guest chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
great story, glad to see you back updating regularly, thanks again and keep up the good work
gallantmon7196 chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh...Sh!# that didn't just happen.. No, it did.
Naomi Shihoin chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Hathis, I must say, this is a superbly written series so far. I love every bit of it. What's Takato gonna do now he's lost Guilmon? The plot thickens.
gallantmon7196 chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Ugh, the suspense is killing me.
gallantmon7196 chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
Why oh why are you dragging this out so long? Get to the execution and (possible) rampage please.
gallantmon7196 chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
Damn, a cliffhanger. I really wanted to read the execution scene. Well, I await for chapter 27 anxiously.
gallantmon7196 chapter 26 . 6/5/2013
Well, Zudomon is a complete badass. And TWO chapters in two days I feel so lucky. Can't wait for the next chapter and what is going to happen to Tai.
gallantmon7196 chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
All new chapters, YES! Can't wait for what's next so please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I can see it now Takato and Henry biomerge and fight for the last black gear and the partner digieggs
king of the vivosaurs chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
CHAOSGALLANTMON FOR THE WIN!
gallantmon7196 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
So funny Yolie is hilarious and I do hope that Tai breaks out the deadly 2x4 in the future.