Reviews for The Digimon Omnibus: Kalypso
gorloxianfang chapter 45 . 7/22/2015
Can't wait for the next story! Both Tommy and Koji! Will Takuya get involved as well? Please say yes! And hopefully all the other tamers as well! Thanks for the awesome story!
Gallantmon7196 chapter 45 . 7/21/2015
A great, if not, tearful ending to Kalypso. Bringing in the Olympus 12 the way you did was great, though, I would have preferred to see them in action a little more.

If you are doing an 8 year timeskip, I have to say, that is quite the jump. I'm really excited on how much the tamers have changed, and I can't wait to see what the new cast is like. I'm also curious on what season you are going to take inspiration from. Peidmon's Absolution has a very Adventure One feel to it, while Kalypso here had an Adventure 2 feel. Will Sins of the Digidestined follow the Tamers formula and have it primarily set in the human world with digimon crossing over?

I CAN'T WAIT!
Gallantmon7196 chapter 40 . 3/29/2015
It today Christmas!? Two Chapters in the SAME DAY, WOOHOO!

The plot ever thickens, and why oh why did you have to leave at another cliffhanger?

I just want to thank you continuing to update this story, if you had stopped updating, I seriously would be able to handle it, this series is easily one of my favorites on this site, and I hope that it never ends, even though I know it must.

If this is the end of book 2, please send out the fist chapter of book 3 as soon as you can.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 38 . 3/20/2014
Why do you leave us at such good cliff hangers?

Can't wait for chapter 39. What will it be, the explanation, or the temple?
Gallantmon7196 chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
YAY a new chapter! I've been waiting for this for months. But why, why do you leave us at practically two cliff hangers?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
Is this story dead? I sure hope its not. This is a truly awesome fanfic, should have WAY more reviews. Please dont die like every other great fanfic
Picklechipdip chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I read the first few paragraphs and I feet very overwhelmed by the huge amount of OC's and I couldn't imagine the setting.
guest chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
great story, glad to see you back updating regularly, thanks again and keep up the good work
Gallantmon7196 chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh...Sh!# that didn't just happen.. No, it did.
Tomoe Mami chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
Hathis, I must say, this is a superbly written series so far. I love every bit of it. What's Takato gonna do now he's lost Guilmon? The plot thickens.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
Ugh, the suspense is killing me.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
Why oh why are you dragging this out so long? Get to the execution and (possible) rampage please.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
Damn, a cliffhanger. I really wanted to read the execution scene. Well, I await for chapter 27 anxiously.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 26 . 6/5/2013
Well, Zudomon is a complete badass. And TWO chapters in two days I feel so lucky. Can't wait for the next chapter and what is going to happen to Tai.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
All new chapters, YES! Can't wait for what's next so please please please update soon.