Reviews for Masquerade
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Woohooo Edward on the dance floor...was he all grinding on Ang though? EEK
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
They need to move closer, come closer my pretty.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Let the games begin. And way for Edward to "assume" Jake was her bf lol.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Intrigued by Edward's mystery. He seemed half charming, half abrupt.
Ladii Charmz chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
wat! hahah secret librarian!

cant wait till next chap!loving it!
bamagal110 chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
o holy hell i so did not see that comeing she is so gonna be the death of him in a real good way...i so hope you continue with this
bubblescurly18 chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
OMG loving this can't wait for the next update :D xx
FleurdeLysff chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Man! Your characters all got issues to deal with! I hope Edward finds out sooner rather than later what Victoria truly is like.
ajowen chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
I'm not believing I'm just now getting to read this, it's amazing. But dear Lord please if you have any mercy please write more. Don't leave me hanging like this.
Scarstellstories chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
This story is awesome! Can't wait for more! :D
twilightfictionfan chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Yes Victoria fucking sucks what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you going to wait until he fucks her her for a few yrs. and THEN goes back to Bella? WTF? Just fucking disgusting shit here.
Be-Light-ed chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
Love the story, hope you are planning to finish bc it's quite good and I'd love to read more. Thanks for writing! I totally understand RL getting in the way of the things we do for fun, so no hating from me.

Annie B
Fantasy0506 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Loving this story, loving your gently snarkie Bella. She has depth and spunk - one of the better Bella's I've read. Well done!

That being said... gimmee more!
Fantasy0506 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I'm really enjoying your story.

Re the bipolar disorder (it's not called manic depression anymore). What you've described is called rapid cycling. It really can cause an extreme change of mood within a few minutes. It's not that common though, although certain medication (particularly SSRI antidepressants) can trigger it.

Usually, a cocktail of medication is used to stabilise mood swings. Lithium is a favourite mood stabiliser. Some of the meds are really scary - anti epileptics, anti psychotics - most of them are nasty. I take 5 different meds.

There are several kinds of BP - rapid cycling, BP1 and BP2, and then an odd one called mono polar. BP1 is nasty - it tends to include full blown psychosis. BP2 is milder (that's what I have), but still causes extreme highs (hyper and hypo mania) and extreme lows.

The crap thing about this disorder is that the mania can be amazing. You can leap buildings in a single bound and creativity and productivity soar. Of course, the mood keeps moving up until the insane activity is unsustainable. It's that window where you're feeling like Superman that makes sufferers stop taking their meds - it feels so damn good that you want to hang on to it. And then of course, the mood bottoms out, leaving you suicidally depressed.

Hope you're interested and I haven't bored you, or worse, patronised you. It's a misunderstood mental illness.

Jae
KimiD chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
OH, you evil, evil woman you! Sooo not fair to leave it there! I do not think any suggestion will come even close for how Your scenario will play. You have a vivid imagination and a CULLENary delightful way of writing these characters making them totally your own, girl you own them... You totally have us eating out of your hand just waiting for this next chapter... Cannot wait to see about your dirty librarian scenario, Edward already does not know what hit him! LMAO
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »