Reviews for Masquerade
KimiD chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
OH, you evil, evil woman you! Sooo not fair to leave it there! I do not think any suggestion will come even close for how Your scenario will play. You have a vivid imagination and a CULLENary delightful way of writing these characters making them totally your own, girl you own them... You totally have us eating out of your hand just waiting for this next chapter... Cannot wait to see about your dirty librarian scenario, Edward already does not know what hit him! LMAO
KimiD chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
OMG that was soooo swee eet of Edward... Sweet, romantic and so hot!

You truly do have a gift for writing, for pulling your readers into the story and becoming a part of it. You have muliple levels and layers to your characters and they are multi-dimensional as well. You weave the past with the present looking to the future of each character you write. Nicely Done! Well written and I have to say your beta is the Bomb... Love her writing as well!
KimiD chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
Can I have insatiable Sexward! I promise to treat him REAL GOOD! LOL

This was a great chapter, they just keep getting better. This one was PURE LEMON PERFECTION, Yummy!
KimiD chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
Okay~~ I lied... THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OF ALL TIME! You are DA BOMB... one of the best written chapters ever~ You are good, really, really good! KUDOS!
KimiD chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
I think this is now my favorite chapter...Officially~!

Oh when she's bad, she's very, very bad... No Shame! Drop the towel and slam the door in Edward's face~ LMAO, THAT was Priceless ~~ had him at home talking to himself... woo hoo, gotta love her snark & spunk.

Last paragraph, AGAIN, Priceless, no words can explain his "pain" LOL

Loved the additional characters that make up the band, great addition to the lineup. Izzy? Hmmm that's interesting, again a whole lot going on in her hometown...
KimiD chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
I was hoping he would discover it was her and you did not disappoint~

Bella & him finally making some progress here, Yay~~

prof. Banner being there that late seems...odd~~ and I do believe Victoria is about to cause another problem, Oh Yeah, she IS some relation to Tanya... this does not bode well... she is in lying mode and trying to cause E trouble... she want to ruin him~~
KimiD chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Obviously Edward does not know what all he said to Bella, or how much. Bella knows there is more he is not telling because of what he was crying to her about. I think that is why she dropped it and I think part of that was that he held back and I think there is more to Bella's situation than she, too, is telling, but it's a start. Glad he told "Vicky" off but if she is the one that sent the package she is gonna be totally pissed off and it may push her over the edge... if it's not her, who could it be? Another mystery?
KimiD chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
My first thought was... Victoria... she is some relation to Tanya, sister, cousin, something(and Demetri's warning comes glaringly back) she is out for some kind of revenge for Tanya's suicide... blaming Edward for her death. It's the only thing that makes sense. This picture has him upside down and sideways. No return address the only one who knows he lives there besides his family and the guys, is Victoria. You have been weaving these mysteries, all seemingly unrelated and yet the keep spiraling together, weaving in and out of the backround... There's something still is in the backround of Bella, that is mystery #5, that puts her into a meltdown that Jake knows about and it's something that happened back at home, something traumatic & devistating and somehow is connected to Miss Lizzy. And so, Again, the plot thickens...
KimiD chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter, lots of information and backround. Cool that she knew his grandmother so well. Revealing a bit more about herself, letting her guard down a little, and then asking him if he would like to come over, a step in the other direction. His POV of the "rescue" always give a good insight to where his mind is going. Soooo glad he got interrupted by Jazz~~ that was a dangerous situation, if Bella know about the shinanigans, he might as well kiss her good-bye after the James thing and "Vicky"... Just Sayin'

Loved her telling Em to Eff off, and Edward liked that too.

The tutoring went pretty good I think, although I think blow pops may never look the same to him,LOL Her nervousness made her playing a little stilted so he would not recognize her as the mystery pianist. I hope she will be playing again for him to hear how well she really plays... it will be funny him trying to find her playing when she is hiding in the closet out of sight, lol that will be so frustrating to him and sooo comical him trying to find where she's playing at when all the practice rooms are empty... *snicker*
KimiD chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Looks like I was somewhat right about mystery 2 & 3... Knew Vicky was bad news, wonder if she's psycho too...

Great chapter, my favorite so far~~ I liked that Edward came to see Bella to find out what was going on, and, he Knows there more to it than Bella is telling... I am wondering if he will approach the girls to see if he can get more info... His curiosity is definitely pumpin'

wonder what he's thinkin' since she obviously got drunk because of the encounter.

Also, I thought it was cool that she was playing on the piano in a janitor's closet, it adds to the mystery (#4) (only to Edward) cuz we know about the closet, she put two and two together and knows it's her Edward heard playing... I wonder if it's bugging him yet? wondering who it was that was playing...
KimiD chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
*peeking out from behind the sofa* uhhhh, I think you might be the first writer to make me keel over. It's like watching a frustrating tennis match, lob, return, serve, lob, drive... wow, my neck is in recovery...LOL Your writing draws me in, hits me on the head and I have yet to recover~~ I wonder what Demetri meant, hmmm sounds ominous

Your characters are well written, and have some real depth, I already feel pulled into their emotions and feelings. Some really good interaction between the characters and the plot & storyline are very captivating. I find myself frustrated, LMAO, sympathizing and wondering. Still wondering about mystery #2 ~ Bella, you have not touched on that one yet. Why she has such a problem with playing her compositions in front of anyone but not someone else's, mystery #3 but I have a feeling that mystery 2 & 3 are related somehow...

Nice twist with prof. Banner threw the 2 together... Bella no doubt was thinking the Universe gods were after her again... LOL
KimiD chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Ahhhhh, PLEASE NO!...that's not freakin' right... And this was going so well~~ UGH, GAH, SHITHELLDAMN!
KimiD chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
OMG, this was hilarious... who knew Bella had it in her. LOL

Those girls are stoned! what fun it that... guys don't seem to be too upset about it, LOL. Cie la vive
KimiD chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I had a feeling with her being late and then the comment about music comp that he was the professor, apparently not but the TA works real good too. Seems they are already finishing each others sentences, hmmm what does THAT mean? LOL Nicely Done!

I went to see Remember Me, man that was just wrong lost both their boys on their 22nd birthdays, weird premis.

Also been to see Water for Elephants... awesome movie. Rob was AWESOME in both movies... Just Sayin'

Anyway, seeing each other at least once a week... should be interesting...
KimiD chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Mystery #1 Solved~ My second thought ~ tweaked, yours is better,,,

Mystery #2 WIP

Seems our Bella has struck a chord with Edward, literally~~ And a natural one at that...

Hmmm loved the exchange with the guys in the car when the girls went inside... Loved It. I knew the guys were in for it, LOL

Edward lives across the street~~ Gotta love that, this just gets better all the time... did I tell you I love this...? LOL
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »