Reviews for Code Decade: The Rider Rebellion
Otaku-Nation666 chapter 32 . 8/16
...I'm quite sad to see that this has not been udpated for so long. Lelouch REALLY fits into the role of Decade nicely, though I do wonder why you seem to like to portray Suzaku as a hateful character. If the ending of CG is anything to go by, he is anything BUT. He and Lelouch cherished their bond, even at the end of the Zero Requiem...unless this is an AU, or Suzaku feels as if Lelouch betrayed him by somehow still being alive, if what I'm assuming to be the case if this is post Zero-Requiem.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Wonder who'll be Agito, Den-O, Kabuto, and Hibiki
AoiKishi chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
silverking77 chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
Amazing you work lelouch and decade so well this is an amazing story
Gundam Kaiser chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
So, what, is Nel this world's version of Yuji? Iiiinteresting...
sketchfan chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
this isn't gonna be one of your rewrites,right?
Lone Gundam chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Man it's becoming increasingly obvious that Zero is Suzaku, because any fan of your work knows you hate him as a character and his complete inability to grasp the difference between what a paper says and what reality says. Plus his hatred for Lelouch completely blinded him to everything going on around him.
Toa Solaric chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Happy Hoilday! I wonder how is this going to turned out.
A Certain ToumaxMikoto Author chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
marry xmas and ty for the update on a great story
OBSERVER01 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
love it
GKoh chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Things are heating up. Also kyugan, Merry Christmas and hope you'll continue this fic.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Of all the worlds Lelouch was going to visit, the world of Bleach was the last one I expected for some reason. Heh, can't wait to see everyones expressions when Lelouch and Shinji transform.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
On the one hand, overjoyed to have an update.

On the other hand, crushed with despair that it's so short.
MM Browsing chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Dang it being a long time since u updates this one. Really I hope we be able to see this to the end.
OBSERVER01 chapter 31 . 8/24/2014