Reviews for Dodging Bullets
isis.mama chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
Wondering if you've written a sequel to this wonderful fic about that hunting dynasty...I think I'll go check and see.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
wow Angel of Mercy...that is pretty deep
Fatecaster chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I really loved the way you wrote this story! I though it was pretty crazy that you had them meet in Hell and she was one of the souls he tortured - heck, the whole plot is crazy. But absolutely, freaking, awesomely crazy! It's a plot that would fits beautifully into the actual Supernatural story as would the way you portrayed everyone. Kudos to you and this is totally going on my list of favorites!
SolarSailor chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
This story was just amazing! I loved it all! 3
FearIsHowIFall chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Loved it!
Furionknight chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
hannaX chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely loved this!

I liked the character of Lena in this story, her and Dean made such a good couple!

You had me hooked on this from the very beginning, and I couldn't put my iPod touch down until I finished it. Amazing!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
I liked the story alot, very good!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Loved this story. EK!
SPNluver18 chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
I really liked this story. Are you gonna do a sequal? Just curious, cause it ended just when their relationship started kinda it would be cool to see where it goes. Anyways just wanted to share my thoughts. I hope you consider doing a sequal lol. You're a wonderful writer, I really enjoy reading your stories.
sam riggs chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
liking the story so far
IronicallyUnconventional chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
I honestly couldnt stop reading this story ! finally a story where the girls not a blonde wimpy bimbo :')
kim-de-lee chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Hey there!

Just swingin' by to tell you that I really loved your story!

Even though I make an exception for some very rare pairings, I'm not exactly a slash person, and I very much prefer a well-written OFC to enter the picture.

Anyway, especially in a fandom like Supernatural, OFC stories are rare. And because they are so rare, it's even more precious to find one so gripping and well-characterized.

I loved the way you wrote dialogue. I could hear the show's characters through their lines. And even though you did this well with all of the canon characters, I have to especially compliment you on Lucifer. I always loved Lucifer's screentime, because he was so... so... well, suave. And apparently benevolent, in a really subversive sort of way. And his trying to seduce Lena in the last chapter was right on the point.

I must admit, I see the Sam of the show as kind of a whiny bitch who is Doomed with a capital D, and your Sam was really quite capable, and rational. Like the bad-ass brother Dean should have. So, I liked that too, especially since I'm not so sure how my perception of Sam has been clouded by my unabashed Dean fangirlying *grin*. Thanks for the new perspective on that part.

As for Lena herself: I really liked the angle by which you introduced her, her being one of Dean's old "victims" and his guilt over that...

I did not quite understand why her affection for both the boys grew as fast as it did. Generally liking them, I get, they're on the same team, after all. Her "my boys"-psessiveness after only knowing them a day or two was a little confusing.

But I do understand and very much empathise with why she forgave Dean, and enjoyed being close to him, found his presence comforting from the get-go. And I loved her for it. Dean actually having someone to forgive him for what he did in hell, someone who is actually in a position to do so, well, he really deserves to have that.

And you needn't have worried that Lena is mary-sue-ish. She's a wonderful character, and I absolutely loved her humor, her courage and her determination.

So much for that.

One of the things I thought I'd bring up as a critique point is... well, maybe that was a style element, but I recall a few passages where you switched from past tense to present tense, and that can be a little distracting from the story... This, and the occasional typo, was the only thing I could find to "suggest improvement" as they say, so, in conclusion:

Great story, and please keep writing!

Love,

K.

PS: If you ever want a Beta, I'd love to volunteer ;)
Hime4life chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Awe that was so cute! So does this mean that Lucifer is gone for good? I sure hope he his. Though it was kinda sad when he was all hurt and what not. Update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 10/17/2010