Reviews for Cloudier Sky
emthereble chapter 16 . 1/16
Brilliant.
draco7347 chapter 16 . 1/3
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Laurie24 chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
I love this fic and hope you start posting soon :)
rmosmi chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Loved it. Though the only thing I didn't like about this is Severus as a negative character since I love him very much. Keep up with the good work and I hope you'll update soon. Thanks.
angeleyes7084 chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
great story can't wait for the update date
sidney.crume chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
Great story, just wish it had a ending...
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
It would be good to have more chapters :)
Great story.
Spatab chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
KassieJean chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
update please
TessaEboKrova chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
come back beautiful writer. I needed to know what happened to silas ;_;
Wolvesnightmare chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
The pellet of the poison is in the vessel with the pestle and chalice from the palace is the brew that is true.
The pellet of the poison is in the flagon with the Dragon and the vessel with the pestle is the brew that is true
Get it
Got it
GOOD
Fairygirl34 chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
I hope you update this story soon!
kyradelia chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
genial ... j'espere que tu vas a reprendre j'ai hate de lire la suite
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I would like to give you my criticism on this one particularly.

First of all, you butchered so many people's personalities in here. Harry feeling betrayed is fine, and Water nymph part itself is interesting However, that Lily befriends Narcissa is complete BS. She is a "mudblood" and a prime targets of Death Eaters, and now she is a friend with the wife of one of most respected death eater? That only shows how shallow Lily is.

Second, this is set after the event of HP5. How the hell is Lucius in the MoM? Narcissa is not convicted, but why is Lucius not in Azkaban or being hunted down? Why is he comfy in his house? This makes no sense. Also, you provide ZERO explanation on his aggressiveness toward Harry during HP5 events.

Third, Snape's motivation is all over the place. First he wants to mate Harry only for potion purpose, next he is super obsessed, and third, he should "honor the oath of protecting Lily's son"? What the actual fuck? Out of everyone, Snape is completely OOC, and a really bad one.

Lastly, I would seriously doubt if Harry really would mate Voldemort even if he were a nymph. Based on Harry's behavior, he would rather die virgin than mate someone who killed his birthmother.

Overall, D-. One of the worst HP fanfic I ever and the worst FF I read among your works.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »