Reviews for PS: You Look Pretty
Eleneri chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
While I don't normally like Kelly Chambers, this story turns that notion around. It's charmingly written, well-characterized, vivid, and just plain fun. This is a great read!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was very sweet, and particularly well done in the beginning describing the type of person Kelly is. It was so spot on to how I view her, and the effects she had on the crew, including Zaeed. Thank you for writing this.
HorseyAngel chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
As per usual you have written an amazing story with stuff happening I hadn't thought about before.

Kelly and Kaiden is a very cute pairing, I hope you keep writing it :D (Or write a dif sotry for their pairing)
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Why do you write these awesome pairings? It gives me unreasonable expectations for the rest of the Mass Effect section ;).
lyssalu chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
AH

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

this is the best pairing ever. i never would have thought of it. loves it! 3
KSCrusaders chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I could joke about how if Kaidan weren't a radioactive pile of dust in my playthrough, hooking him up with Kelly would get both of them to stop hitting on my Shepard XD

Or I could just say that this was very, very adorable. Like, dentist-inducing sweet and adorable. MaleShep makes a hysterical drunk wingman! Nicely done!

(Though I'm still going to pester you about the Garrus smut until you write it.)
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 2/24/2010