Reviews for No One Here But Us Dormice
Aneeta Potter chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was fantastic! Really great story, with excellent characterisation. I'd love to see the 11th joining :)
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh, wow, this is utterly brilliant. Loved it. Perfect characterizations.
Moltovmocktail chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is lovely, a true masterpiece with perfect banter and spot-on-Nine. I only seem to find stories with Nine and Ten hating each other but I like that you conveyed this sense of self between them, between all of them, from Eight to the oncoming Eleven. The Doctor being one and many men at once is hard to configure when you consider (or have him consider) his past lives, but you managed to convey between them a beautiful sense of fondness, annoyance, ego, and self-deprecation. Personally I think Ten could have been a little more babbly and/or snippy, but maybe that's because I'm always hard on the poor bastard. I'd be interested to see if you continued this with Eleven but that's hardly necessary as it's perfectly complete as is and without adding Eleven in, it adds this sense of wistfulness.
Dragonfire2lm chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
that was rather sweet..I liked it. just imagine the sequal and Ten and Nine's utter horror at seeing Eleven.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Spectacular. The banter is so light and wistful, but the bits of prose between them have such impact. This:

/For a moment he is grand and gray and terrible, his flesh ravaged by toxic radiation and his bones gnarled from endless combat and his eyes full of terrible blue fire./

gave me shivers and is probably my favourite line, but the rest is just as wonderful.
timano chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
A lovely story! I enjoyed reading it. It's not the typical Doctor Who story, televised or fanfiction-and that makes it all the better. 10 out of 10 stars.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
good Carollian twist on Doctor Who good Job Roach Patrol
Kesomon chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is a nice little bit of metaphysical mind-bending. If you ever get the hankering, I'd love to see a short follow-up with Eleven in some manner, though maybe after we learn what sort of man he is. lol. Well done.
Nick Chase chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love this. Great way to start my day. Thank you!