Reviews for Marriage is never the Happy Ending
interesting, please update :)
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 1 . 7/4
Is Hera gonna fall for Loki? Or go back to Zues?
Will Zues trust Hera? Idk update plz!
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 6/14
Love it and update plz.
Lion Cub 101 chapter 1 . 4/1
When are you going to update! Please, this is taking to long! You're a magnificent writer, please don't abandon this story!
serena chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I hope u keep the story going! Maybe Zeus can find out and have a big fight over Hera like Helen in the Trojan war. OK now I'm rambling, anyway I hope you continue.

bburns45108 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
rikary chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
How about this becomes a LokixHera instead. And how about an update for your oh-so-loyal-readers. :))
Anastasia The Goddess of Drama chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Update please!
book-go chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I just love this story. I have read it so many times and wanted to review so much until I remembered I had a fanfic account. so can you please write a second chap, or I will!
jassy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved it!
djakdk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Dat horrible
Ms. Jynesis chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh, my! This is definitely the most interesting pairing yet! They would make a great couple. I almost like them better than Hades and Hera. Could you make another, please? :)
2tall2betrue chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So I just read your story and I really like it please update it ... It's been a while and it's really good !
reeroy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm reading this two years later - 2012 where most females are crazy about Loki from the Avengers.

I couldn't believe what I was reading and then as the chapter went along I fell in love with the possibility of them.

There are some mistakes but it's nothing drastic, easily fixable.

Oh I'm begging. Actually I'm ecstatic for this story and I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE. Two years later, hopefully your muse has given you enough plot ideas? lol

If you're still here, shout out? Tell me if there's any hope. Please *fingers crossed*.

You can make this very short - like 3 or five chapters. It's an idea! XD
Jackie Hernandez chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked it. I enjoyed the part about Loki, so true about Hera needing love. Love Zeus, seems to give to other women.