Reviews for Fishbowls, Flapjacks and Flyaway Hippogriffs
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
You better contiue this pice of art
OtakuFreak2000 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Could you please update?! I love how it's detailed as well as exciting! No grammar mistakes!
rowan1025 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Soooo cute! Please update this story as I want to see more of mini Ed! Also, could you explain the time line and what year Harry's in? And what happened to Ed? He shouldn't have gotten automail yet... or be able to preform array less alchemy. And was that Snape behind Ed? Surely he wouldn't pick on a irresistibly cute 6 year old...even if he put a Goldfish bowl on Snape's head.
Awww Mannnnn chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is super adorable, and you left it off at such a cliffhanger! Please update.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Awww This is so cute! Please update soon!
DreamweaverAki chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This story really has a lot of potental! I find it very interesting and good. You really should update it. It is WAY too good ta just leave it hanging like this for three years. It's a cliffhanger too! Come on man (or woman)! Please update!
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
More PLEASE!
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
CUTE!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I will never get tired of reading this. I love it. A lot. I do wish you'd continue this. It's very lovely and it's left quite a few questions for only my imagination to fill. It's a sad day when something so great gets abandoned.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This is soooooo cute! 3 I just wanna hug little Ed, and don't tell him I said little. I'm a bit scared for him now, becouse I'm sure Malloy or snape'll is behind him and that's never good. I can't wait untill the next chapter, so keep 'em commin'! Oh, and have a lovely summer.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Please please continue this! It's just too cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
It been forever since you've updated this so I was wondering just maybe that you would come and continue it becuase little Ed is just so adorable and this is really funny too!
Sonnenfrost chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
too bad it will take more time. It is a really cute story. I hope you can finish it one day (or at least donate some chapters to us readers ), until then I will look forward to any changes and updates!

By the way good luck with your project!
Aegis' Trickster chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
oh well that's cool. Anyway... I hope you update soon.
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
HEY! How long does it take to FILM A FRICKIN MOVIE! IT'S BEEN TWO DAMN YEARS!