Reviews for Bakappuru
karent79 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Looking forward to an update on this on. Please don't forget us, ur faithful followers.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
didn't notice you making this into a collection T.T
Hese Solstis chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Very cute. Molar. HAHA! Cool theme. You should update faster next time but then again like I'm the one to talk. My chap. 3 of Requiem isn't even finished yet? *sigh* Time to get back to work

OO! And before I forget, can you make Rukia look like a jealous girlfriend in your next update?
leedakay chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
wow, nice chappie. i really love the whole guilt thing Rukia was feeling. and MOLAR? haha. never have i thought that Ichigo would give a tooth to Rukia. hee. well, there are some common grammar mistakes but since there's no beta, it can be overlooked easily. besides, your story isnt too fluffy and it isnt unsatisfactory either. so it's just nice. the kind of attraction between Ichigo and Rukia is definitely there. :3 it's been a while since you've updated this story, say, update faster? heehehe. Ja Ne. :3
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
nyahahahaha i love this fic!

chapter 2 is so funny!

chapter 1 is so sweet...

please update again...
DetroitBleachWings chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
so cute!
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love the ending! ICHIRUKI ROCKS!
Mexgirlmindy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved the ending !

"KYA! My gay son is making out with my third daughter!"
karent79 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Loved it! Thank god,I'm not the only one that can't ice skate. Ichi's gay? Apparently, not anymore. Gotta luv Isshin and his mouth. Great job on this and glad u decided to post it.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hehe, this is so kawaii
Hese Solstis chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LOVE IT! Wonderful setting, wonderful writing style. And very very adorable... couple *insert squeal*
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lol you and your cavedown!

I liked it; it was cute. Watch out for this mistake

"Ichigo!" She yelled

GD

xx
kuchiki goddess chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
wow!

very nice! the best of Christmas right?

these are a complete XDD bakappuru not forget this word.

very nice!