Reviews for Hallucinations
3cars chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
no words can say how amazing that was. you don't really see any good thane/shep fics that involve hallucinations. not really. no.

loved it.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Lmao! :D
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Lol! This one shot was awesome! I love the juxtaposing personalities between Thane and Shepard (granted that Shepard is high, lol). The way you portrayed her flailing about while Thane is his usual patient self was perfect!

And that evil Dr. Chakwas! :D She should be in league with Joker, lol.
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOL ... ROFL ... LMAO ...

I can't review... where can I start? *laughs again*

Dr. Chakwas is naaaaaaaaughtyyyyyyyy xD
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I can actually see this happening in game! My day is that much brighter thanks to this bit of hilarity. Nice! I only wish it were longer.
Teriyaki Teriyaki chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
LMAO I can so see this happening, at least I can see Thane trying to coax her down to med bay,

"Yes I know siha" so freaking cute. I definitely want to see a 2nd chapter to this.
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh wow...that was the funniest thing I had read in a really long time - hahahaha great job. I felt SO bad for Thane, and the ending with Chakwas had me grinning like a fool. Wonderful writing to be sure!
ChrissyxKouhei chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ahaha, this made me laugh. I can just imagine Thane with his head down watching this. 'Ah, what have I done to my siha' Poor him. Hahaha, this is a totally funny side of Shepard. (Would be so funny if they talked about that during the game... xD I never saw the Thane one of my own making. I don't think I talked to him enough.) But anywho, loved it! Keep up the good work.
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Lol, made me laugh. Bad Chakwas!
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I did laugh at "I can Kill you with my brain." And I though Thane's not so colourful embarrassment was delightful!

BSG reference -Frak? Excellent

I would like you perhaps expand this- maybe back track a little, you know, go into her gradual mental deterioration perhaps? And describe Thane's battling with his embarrassment, and his concern.
Asirus chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my god. My face hurts I'm laughing so hard.

"Have you always been this sparkly?"

hahaha fantastic! Scaly eyebrows indeed!
Angelica.Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
ROFLMAO ah well done, I'm still laughing now hehe.

Poor Thane, lol..
10Roseleaf chapter 1 . 2/24/2010

chakwas is going to blackmail her! lol
Ambrel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So much awesome condensed into 733 words! I love this idea and I've not seen many people take the hallucination aspect to the OTHER extreme - most fics have the hallucination a minor annoyance at best. The all out drunken glee of the commander really sets this apart.
mypaperkingdom chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm laughing so hard right now. That was bloody fanastic! Just the type of laugh I needed today. Keep up the wonderful work!