Reviews for Twist of Luck
stephanie chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
this story is great, please continue it
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2012
Update! I know there's more! Dont leave me hanging!
JayY006 chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
Great chapter! I know it's been a while since you have updated anything... but there are so many stories of yours that I love, might I say all of them. :) But, I am hoping you can update some of them soon... ;)
sammie chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
Pretty pretty please update this story it is my fav one so far. you are an amazing writer this is your best story :)
anon chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
omgggg update this is like the best story ever I love it u neeeeeeed to update
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 27 . 4/8/2011
And now here we are...Stephanie blowing up her apartment (poor girl, thank god she wasnt hurt) and Paul being her knight in shining armor to rescue his damsel in distress. The offer he made was so sweet but what is she getting herself into here? I mean, being with him pretty much 24/7..minus any time separated at the office, there is bound to be some reality checks here. Everything cant be roses and cotton candy ALL the time. I hope that things work out and that this is just our author's way of letting us experience her waking up in Paul's arms, how sweet and being a witness to them "playing house". As for Nick and Samia...WHO CARES! Steph needs to stop focusing on these horrible people and start focusing on what she has in front of her...PAUL. I say instead of spilling cups of coffee here and there on that bitch, just poor the entire pot over her head! LOL!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
The poor thing was left in the office all day without her man on the first official day of their "relationship". Aww, that so sad. She had to put up with the idiots in the office and we all know how she just loves that on a day to day basis! I'm surprised that we didnt have the assistant causing trouble for her while Paul was gone but then again, she had not started yet, thats right. But I'm sure given time that girl is going to be the death of Steph one way or another. The seductive scene in "public" was cute. I could totally see Paul trying to break her down with his kisses, any girl would melt into that without even thinking. I loved Steph taking charge but she stopped and that ruined a perfectly good scene. I'm still waiting for sex on his desk or in the elevator LOL. That has to happen, they are in an office building for crying out loud LOL. I agree with Steph that unless someone asks them about the relationship, it needs to stay their private business. It's no one's business who anyone dates outside of the 9-5 shift anyways. Screw them!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
Stephanie is so beautiful and talented, with or without Paul. I hate that she somehow deep down feels that she doesnt deserve this happiness that Paul continues to shower her with. She needs to see that things that SHE does, there is always tragedy around the corner but things that Paul does or that they do together, IS perfect and thats how its supposed to be. God is telling her that she no longer has to be alone. Paul loves her and since he has never lashed out at her before there's no telling what she would have to do to make him go off the deep end and break up with her. She needs to do just as he said, focus on the here and the now because they dont know what tomorrow will bring. Paul loves her and that is what she should focus on for now, nothing else!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 24 . 4/7/2011
I dont know what was more funny about this chapter, the fact that Steph packs for a month to go overnight...her idea of driving a large vehicle in those "driver boots" LOL...the fact that she could BARELY see some mark on her dress, just tragic...or her thinking Paul was going to break up with her. On the flipside...WTF, couldnt Paul think of an idea to maybe go OUT OF TOWN for their overnight stay on New Years? I mean, the luck this girl has in town, I think he would get the hint of "hey, lets go away for the weekend". But no, its in town, NICK shows up as usual and its a disaster, leaving Steph to lie through her teeth, only to get "caught". I know that Paul is happy that someone knows about them (if Nick even figured it out) but it made it so much more exciting when they didnt know. Paul loves her, how we get an actual New Years kiss in the next chapter?
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
Claire is going to have it out with Steph if they cant fix her dress. That poor girl just cant catch a break, first the dress then the spill on Paul's new assistant, bitch by the way. Lucky for her she got to talk to Paul for a few minutes between each horrific event. Paul surprising her at the office was so sweet and how he humors her about magazine articles and whatnot is so cute. So they are headed into the elevator..wonder if my earlier comment in a prior review is going to come true LOL! Doubt it because you wrote the next chapter before I wrote the review, but a girl can always dream LOL.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
Such a cute and endearing chapter. Talk of marriage (not theirs of course LOL), Steph showing off her talents by burning dinner LOL, and the thoughtful gifts that Paul had bought for her this Christmas. So sweet, so simple, so loving. There really isnt much to say except I hate that she wont be spending all of Christmas with him..too bad she isnt going with him to meet his parents or vice versa. That would be so sweet. Now onto the next chapter where I hope we find out what she got for Paul...another sweet moment? I hope so!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
I am starting to agree with Stephanie, that guy Nick has got a "lovers" detector or something, like some sort of superman who can see through thick walls with xray vision. its crazy but i swear the guy has interrupted more than once at a special time for the loving couple and its pissing me off. poor steph, worried that she could lose paul if others found out about them. no one never really knows why another gets fired, thats the beauty of rumors LOL. they spread like wild fire. in my opinion, paul is a talented business man and it seems to me he would have some pull if there were any issues but then again, he must have thought through the consequences because he did mention the clause not being a part of his contract, therefore he was free to date whomever he wished to date. lucky for us its stephanie LOL. with her luck though, i can understand her being cautious and secretive. but we all know that secrets never keep, eventually the secret will be known and i guess we would have to wait to see what happens if it does.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
I have to repeat Steph's exact words..HOLY SHIT! I loved the party scene and I really hope that Paul gets his chance to really stick it to Ben by physically kicking the guy's ass. He needs to stay away from Stephanie but I have a feeling its just going to continue until something goes wrong and Paul has to step in to settle the score. The mistletoe scene was adorable, especially when he told her that she was the most beautiful girl. My heart just melted. I love how you write them. FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! I knew there was a reason why I stayed up to read one more chapter LOL. The scene was amazingly hot and awesome, as always! Very much anticipated. However, I did catch myself feeling as though I had a Miz-body-experience when I was asking Steph "really" during the moment when she stopped Paul in order to have a conversation about tricks. I mean, she has been wanting this guy for like 19 chapters and she picked NOW to strike up conversation about bedroom talents. I was laughing my ass off reading that. Stephanie is more amusing than Paul in this story and I love it.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
This chapter had me rolling in laughter. I could see every bit of the scenery and both Steph and Paul. Absolute madness! It is so funny to read about Stephanie chasing Paul instead of it being the other way around. This poor girl needs to jump him already. Who cares where they are or who's watching...just do it! If she doesn't I seriously think she is going to die LOL. I can only imagine how much longer this is going to go on for. I have a little less than ten chapters to go and I'm very intrigued to know where it will stop for the time being. It's close to 3am and I'm going to try and finish another chapter before bed. I just have to LOL. I have to know if she got a step closer to catching Paul LOL.
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
Very cute. How I would have loved if they had gotten stuck in the elevator LOL. The next time they are in there, Steph just needs to hit the button and stall it. Then she can have him all to herself for as long as she wants. Oh what a way to go LOL. I say use that idea if you havent already in this story LOL. Please! Stephanie is so funny too, just signing up for god knows what, her ideas of running circles around other models and whatnot. Paul is cute watching her and then offering to help her out in the gym. Now that could lead to so many hot moments, I bet I'm gonna run into one of those moments arent I LOL. God I cant wait LOL. Sorry, I just love how Steph is the one chasing Paul in this one trying to get him into bed, its hilarious.