Reviews for Women Behind Bars
sgrules chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
loved every word of that. This side of Sam is so fun. Kinda like her blatant amusement in Fragile Balance. Wish you'd write more.
Major Fraiser chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So cute! And funny! Nice job. ;)
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
ROTFL, that was awesome! Sam's worked on her poker face!
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
omgosh lol this was so cute and funny. I loved it.
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lol. this made me smile.

great job!
oops chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh, this was funny.
SG1rocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOL. I love Janet and Sam as best friends. Your fretting Janet and laconic Sam is simply delightful. I could read tons of this kind of story. Its really not often you get to see this side of Carter and I just adore it. Thanks, hope you write more.
atc412 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Pretty funny! In character and very amusing. I can so see this happening! Thanks for the giggle!
Cort 85 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha, that was great :)
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is great. There need to be more stories with Janet in them. :)
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This story is utter love! I don't see nearly enough friendship stories about these two ladies, so this was a breath of fresh air! And the best thing for a non-shipper like me: no romance!

It's not too often that we see Janet flummoxed and Sam being cheeky, but is sure is fun when they do act that way. I also loved the socks, sassy Janet beating perverts up, lazy Sam, the "do we approve?" for Cassie's date, Sam sucking at cards even though she was playing by herself... okay, basically the whole story.

I'm sure Janet will have her revenge. It's hard to get away with punking your best friend when she's also the doctor who gives you exams and puts needles in your butt. I'd love to see that!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great story, love the attitude from all three of them. Of course Janet can always retaliate when the next check up comes around. Thanks for sharing.
TrigarX chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
hahahahahaha! Ok, that was officially funny! LOL Love Sam's humor and poor poor Janet's reaction to their situation! Well executed!