Reviews for Two Tons of Detroit Steel
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lovely!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really enjoyed this look at the unofficial third main character of the series. I thought that the look at the Impala-through all five seasons, if I interpreted the timeline right-was excellently done. It showed perfectly how important the car was to both boys.

Great job!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Brilliant! The Impala really has been a lot of things for our boys over the years. I always think of it as their home.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
very nice.

ahh the impala:) shes wonderful and so r u
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You did such a nice job capturing the essence of the brothers. You can really see the symbolism and the metaphors and you depicted it so well. Clever title as well. Simply wonderful.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was perfect. And absolutely my take on Dean offering Sam the Impala and the car keys - something he did way back in Wendigo too...
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A wonderful insight as always, and this time to all three living Winchester: the boys and the Impala. And it gives me hope that the brothers can patch things up, and move on.

My apologies for not having reviewed much of your fics lately, but we've only just started watching Season 5 over here, so I've been desperately avoiding spoilers.

It's really not an easy task, let me tell you!

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Excellent! Especially liked the last part where it described all the things the Impala is to them. :)
Kelcor chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Awesome story! Never thought I could love the Impala more than I already do... you proved me wrong with this one fic! :o) And the nice brother moments were heart warming/heart wrenching - depending on the section of story! A really nice escape from the stresses of the real world! Great job, Girl! Loved it! :o)

~Kelcor
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really liked this. I've always kind of had a fascination with Dean's "baby". This story just gives the Impala the props that it definitely deserves as one of the characters in this show. Great read.
Dimminished chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Ah, the boys and their car/home.

*sighs*

Well Done.

Thank-you!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was brilliant. Very well thought out and carried through. I've never thought of the Impala that way before - I especially loved the bit about it being a gift of love to Dean because he needed something to care for after Sam had left. Great work:-)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Dude... actually got me welling up... good job.
penless chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was great; I really enjoyed it. An awesome way to begin my day! I've said it before, but I love your writing. Thanks so much for posting.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG!

this was perfect!

"there's no ceilings in the car Sam"

AW :) this was beautiful!

aww :) lovely title, lovely fic!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »