Reviews for A very different Type of Engagement
Enjael1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
nifty, hope more is on the way. even if you take your time i hope you do plan to continue this in some fashion.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Shamal isn't a brunette... She's blonde. But other than that, this story is lolzy.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story really need new new chapters cause

its interesting to see how Kasumi changes and the reactions

of course to when she come back.

PLEASE find some time to add more chapter to this if you ever.

I like it a lot
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*roflmao* This seriously needs a new chapter. I'm loving this, and wouldn't it just be killer if Kasumi ended up with an ID of her own? Plus now that Hayate finally has someone she may calm down since I've always been convinced that her "habit" was the product of her loneliness.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well, well, soldier...

...

...

O_o

What is this I don't even...!

Nah, not really!

As expected of her: she chooses the girl with the nicest b00bies. ROFLOL

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
inu chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i dont know why but i just got the image of ranma in the back of the room larthing his ass of as this hapens

a good one shot whould be where she urns up and clames the femail ranma and scares the tendos a genma so much hay say yes
drinker chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
oh man you should continue asap lol don't leave us hanging.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I thought this was pretty hilarious. And if you go by Hayate's behavior in some of the Nanoha dojinji, completely in character.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i'm lmao. i know it was just a one shot but it really needs another chapter.
bieti chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
If you ever decide to expand this, you've got at least one reader already.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
cute. _
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a fun and amusing story, but I'm a bit disappointed that it ends here. Oh well, it's a nice one-shot nonetheless.
Torgamous chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Pretty funny. Too bad this is just a oneshot, though. It would be fun to see how this affected Soun's reaction to Genma's letter.
Sect chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A long hiatus, huh?

Anyways, there's some improvement in grammar since your last update, but it's not perfect, though I'm perfectly willing to see past it since English isn't your first language.

... Wow. It's rather bizarre, really, though not as freaking weird as the Sailor Santa saga. Hayate was rather adorable, and I can't help but feel sorry for Kasumi. Hopefully things will start looking up for her.