Reviews for Explanations
Lily13 chapter 7 . 4/8
nice idea!
imgoingbackto505 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I love this idea. I never thought about for instance Neville's life before Hogwarts. And Hermione's as well was very interesting! I definitely enjoyed this one about Neville the most. You're very talented!
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
St Brutus' Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal Boys

I should have known Vernon and Petunia wouldn't have been creative enough to make up something on their own.
Ember Nickel chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Nice parallelism between Snape and Harry. The previous chapter was good as well, I can imagine Neville's family sending him to Muggle school.
Analie Janes chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
That was really well written and pretty realistic. I think you wrote each chapter from different characters' points of view really nicely. It really reflected their family life. :)

Analie
Tabithatibi chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Aw, poor Severus! I feel so sorry for him - he had such a miserable life.

Tabithatibi chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Oh, but you will Neville, you will! :) That was good, and I like how you showed how much Neville had to leave behind.

Tabithatibi chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
:) Lily (along with Hermione) is my favourite character, so I really liked this! But I can't help but feel sorry for Petunia (though only in this instance, because otherwise I really don't like her).

Tabithatibi chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Ooh...poor Justin, with that sort of Grandfather. But still very good. :)

Tabithatibi chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Good, good. :) Now, on to the next chapter!

Always Lurking o.O chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
This chapter is SO perfect. The excuse being similar to Harry's was very fitting. )
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
This is a really great fic, such a simple idea but you do it brilliantly :) My favourite is definitely Neville - the characterization in that was just genius, I loved it! :) I'd definitely like to see more of this :)
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Spent my day reading all of your one-shots! They are great. x
juniperwing chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Interesting idea.

can't wait to read more.
Tabithatibi chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Nice. I liked the bit at the end about dessert! And I also liked how you said he got an art scholarship as he's 'good with a quill'.