Reviews for Dark Moon Rising
Princess Rayen chapter 21 . 1/24
Dearest Boogermeister,

There were so many moments in this story where I could've cried but I didn't. And then I get to the final chapter and I can't stop! It was too much for me I guess but it was a good too much. The story was perfect, it made me mad, it made me sad, it made all of the emotions I'm capable of just whirl up inside. I'm glad on how it ended and couldn't wish for anything else. Thank you for such perfection.

Yours truly,
Princess Rayen
LynnMonomoto chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
God i have read this story so many times but still it manages to make me cry every time.
ItachiLoverx3 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Such a heart touching story. The first time I've actually leaked out true tears reading a fanfic story. This was truly a masterpiece.
YooDidii chapter 1 . 5/16/2014

Uuugh, the feeling...
I love the ending, and I'm so happy that Ichi live happily with Grimjow and the others
I know that Shiro really a bas##rd here, but I couldn't help feel sorry for him..
I hope he didn't die, but I think his death was for the best for both of Ichigo and him

This fic made me sad and happy at the same time
otakuichigo chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
You have made me cry. I never cry but this chapter was so heartfelt. I just feel so sad and heartbroken. You are an amazing author and I loved your story. Thank you and I must go because my eyes are watering up again.
TheAwesomeOne chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Just wow. So sad, I almost cried several times. Beautiful. The only words to describe this is beautiful. People's words, thoughts,and reactions are so realistic its almost scary. But that last line was what got me. I will now go to my depression corner and bawl my eyes out. Excellent job. You're awesome.
RaeSoul chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
*Sobs* So good!
SharxHanai chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
I'm crying so fucking hard right now. So many emotions! I can't-…
Your stories are always so good. I read them within a day or so and then I regret it cause I didn't want it to end… but they always end!
Why do you do this to me!?
*sobs uncontrollably*
That random guy chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Omg...tears..tears! Tears are coming up!
That random guy chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
You made shiro two sided! One moment he's all like "I love you baby..." then he's all like "you little piece of shitt!" ...plot...that's what is there.
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
great ending
jowchi chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I thought this story was about Grimm and Ichi but Shiro had a lot more to do with it than i expected :P
It was gud i guess. Good job :)
RawrJChan chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Sorry friggin lazy to log on... But u wrote this so well that even tho i usually LOVE ichi-berry (practically obsessed w/ him) i hate him in this story -.- this guy makes me madddd but i really likey grimmy-chan X)) hes coolio :D lookin good so far, excited to see the development of grimmy and ichis repationship!
F0RBiDD3N chapter 21 . 10/25/2013