Reviews for Dark Moon Rising
otakuichigo chapter 21 . 4/10
You have made me cry. I never cry but this chapter was so heartfelt. I just feel so sad and heartbroken. You are an amazing author and I loved your story. Thank you and I must go because my eyes are watering up again.
TheAwesomeOne chapter 21 . 3/27
Just wow. So sad, I almost cried several times. Beautiful. The only words to describe this is beautiful. People's words, thoughts,and reactions are so realistic its almost scary. But that last line was what got me. I will now go to my depression corner and bawl my eyes out. Excellent job. You're awesome.
RaeSoul chapter 21 . 2/20
*Sobs* So good!
SharxHanai chapter 21 . 2/8
I'm crying so fucking hard right now. So many emotions! I can't-…
Your stories are always so good. I read them within a day or so and then I regret it cause I didn't want it to end… but they always end!
Why do you do this to me!?
*sobs uncontrollably*
That random guy chapter 11 . 2/2
Omg...tears..tears! Tears are coming up!
That random guy chapter 3 . 2/2
You made shiro two sided! One moment he's all like "I love you baby..." then he's all like "you little piece of shitt!" ...plot...that's what is there.
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
awsome!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
great ending
RawrJChan chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I thought this story was about Grimm and Ichi but Shiro had a lot more to do with it than i expected :P
It was gud i guess. Good job :)
RawrJChan chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Sorry friggin lazy to log on... But u wrote this so well that even tho i usually LOVE ichi-berry (practically obsessed w/ him) i hate him in this story -.- this guy makes me madddd but i really likey grimmy-chan X)) hes coolio :D lookin good so far, excited to see the development of grimmy and ichis repationship!
F0RBiDD3N chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Ending touched my heart
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it
Docy chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Awesome fic! :D thoroughly enjoyed it A
Bleach.Fan.47 chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Wow you made me an emothional reck, your a really good writer even when my favorite characters die in a book it never thumbs me over the head this much haha great job
Sapherer chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
;-; I love this... So much...