Reviews for Five Times Marshall Takes Lily's Bra Off
Takara Yamato chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG...nice story you got there...keep it on...
RMSroswell chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I adore this story. I actually just started watching the show and I immediately fell in love with Lily and Marshall. So when I went to find fics about them I was a little disappointed to see that there aren't very many out there.

Anyhoodle, I've read quite a few of the stories about these two and I have to say, in my opinion, this is the best one. Your characterization is beautiful, your style of writing is quite enjoyable, and I could definitely see the characters in these situations.

I thought the one in the department store was hilarious! If I am ever in a situation similar to that one can I please steal that whole I'm allergic to the fabric line? That's so clever! And I could see Lily doing that! T

he very last one tugged on my fragile little heart strings. When I first read it I felt SO bad! (and I had never seen the Swarly episode so I didn't even know that they'd temporarily broken up!) It was terrible, but in a good way that kind of melts your insides. The ending was perfect and well…so was the rest of it. This is my favorite How I Met Your Mother fic and I’m sorry this review is so long, I just couldn’t stop myself! Hehe Thank you for posting! RMS_Roswell
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved this!
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
:D I love it! Sooo perfect!
SpeakForTheTrees chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I don't have words to describe how beautiful this was. It actually brought tears to my eyes near the end. Lily and Marshall and two remarkable and complex characters, and I think you've captured them perfectly. I would love to read more about them from you.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Excellent characterization, really romantic . . . It's an absolutely perfect story. It's so good I don't have anything to say but that it's amazing.
Nikoline O'Conner chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It IS a sitcom... Haha, like that part;-) Great story! I didn't really get the story in the shop, where Lily's allergic? but this story rule!

•{Mia Jena Malfoy}•
Nikoline O'Conner chapter 1 . 8/14/2011

•{Mia Jena Malfoy}•
elise chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very nice fic. Funny, romantic, sexy, good characterisation... I dont have more wishes.
Emmy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I LOVE THIS. Please pretty please write more Lily/Marshall - you characterize them so wonderfully and it would be a shame to waste your skillzzz :) Seriously though, this was adorable and sweet and sexy and even tugged at my heart a little bit. More more more!
Amber chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love this story so much, it's perfect! :D
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved this. Especially the lines about a laugh track.
Bethany-Grace chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I loved this, it was so brilliant! I must have read it at least five times, the last one made me cry. :)

There really aren't enough Marshall and Lily stories, but this one is amazing :) x x x
I'm.In.The.Buisness.Of.MISERY chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved it :)

The last one was so cute!

Amazing writing.
Gauri chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is amazing! No one writes about the awesome that is Marshall and Lily, but you've done it great justice. Nice job!