Reviews for Too Late the Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
It was so amazing... The worst thing about its sadness is that it's so real, so probable.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
It's so piercing, because it's so real, so posiible, so sad.
Touched me more than many sweet fics and stories that are just improbable. Thank you for that one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was so wonderful, more please!
Ilikehappyendings chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Loved it! Please write another one where they end up together...sigh...so romantic & so real. I mean, DM gradually realizing he loved her (in story 1 & 2) and then here in story 3 he tells her. Thanks for thinking this up & posting. Would love to read part 4 ;)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Every night he'll remember her and her presence will torment him.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nice ending. Really liked this fic. :)
Aandy96 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
:'( so sad
Amara Sonya chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
it was beautiful i can't explain it just beautiful.
Edward-Cullen-1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I really really loved these series of one-shots!

I feel so bad for Draco!

You should definitly write a sequel to this story.

Really well written!
Laura chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
it bought tears to my eyes.

aybe also the fact that i was playing sad music helped, but still.

Really sad and beautiful

Well done
Tiz Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Poor, poor Draco! Loving her so much. Life just isn't fair, is it?
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ooh! I quite enjoyed this (and the other related stories you wrote). I would love to see you continue, but in any case, keep up the great writing!
Dawn-Breaker97 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw poor Draco :( I feel bad for him, but I guess life does go on...

Another sequel please :)
soapma chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
goddamn that was good! i'm pleasantly surprised. not to sound like a dick or anything, but on fanfiction it can be hard to find any authors that seem to have real talent. the one-shot is awful and wonderful and terribly ... realistic. it's very self-conscious. much better than most of the drudge i find on here.
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Agh! Chills. What you've written here is probably more realistic than most Dramiones, but the hopeless, squishy little romantic buried deep inside me (underneath layers of cynicism) wants them to be together. I hope you write more.