Reviews for I'm Sorry Could You Repeat That?
Jisra Lumina chapter 1 . 5/5
Thank you for the laugh, there are so many naughty lines in the series and I have hoped that someone would take them an run with them like this, so it was truly a blessing that I found this gem. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I would have gladly offer you many lines, but unfortunately the forum where I know is a topic with these naughty lines from Potter books and probably from the movies too is in Finnish so I cant help you with them as all puns and innuendo doesn't translate between the languages.
pinkpenguinparty chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
*I don't own these* I got them from TVtropes under Radar/Harry Potter.

Chamber of Secrets: Vernon's Japanese golfer Joke. There are several japanese golfer jokes but one punchline is "What do you mean_Wrong Hole?"

"He pushed the door ajar and peered inside — and a horrible scene met his eyes. Snape and Filch were inside, alone. Snape was holding his robes above his knees."

"How about Voldemort taking Lucius's wand in Deathly Hallows and comparing its length to his own wand's? And in the movie, rather than doing that, he strokes the damn thing, and while doing so, his eyelids flutter shut! Also, the way Lucius winces when he snaps the handle off...
Feel free to laugh along. Ralph Fiennes' flamboyant portrayal of Voldemort was ENTIRELY intentional.
It's worth noting that Lucius' wand, according to source materials, is eighteen inches long, making it by a wide margin one of the longest known wands in the Potterverse. Cue the jokes about Compensating for Something...
18 inches also makes it longer than Hagrid's wand, which was stated to be 16 he's half giant!
On the other hand, remember that "The wand chooses the wizard". Maybe Lucius actually has nothing to compensate for?
Lucius Malfoy's wand is nearly twice the length of the average wizard's. The very idea of this being true is quite frightening."

Bill in book six tells of a man in Gringotts named Arkie Philpott who "had a Probity Probe stuck up his..."

In Prisoner of Azkaban, the security trolls assigned to guard Gryffindor Tower are described as "comparing the size of their clubs".
In the Prisoner of Azkaban film, during the credits (which are designed to look like the Maurader's Map), there are two pairs of feet in the corner... overlapping. It also helps that if you look close the *ahem* outside pair of feet clearly squeeze in and out.

Mandrakes "grow up" similarly to humans, going through puberty, etc. Then this happens: "The moment they start trying to move into each other's pots, we'll know they're fully mature."

There's multiple "Ron made a rude hand gesture" quotes.
There are also two occasions when Harry thinks someone else is making a rude hand gesture. In one case, Peter Pettigrew is using his middle finger to point and in the other, Marvolo Gaunt is showing Ogden the ring on his middle finger. You need an IQ of 3 to figure out the rude hand gesture.
LiAlH4h2o chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
hmmm cedric want to help harry with that hmm
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... 0.0 I always found writing HP fanfics wrong because of the repeat of the word 'wand'...
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
XDD Oh gods of every freaking religion, I had not noticed that...
HybridsRose chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Haha, this one was just as funny. I noticed this hasn't been updated since well...three, nearly four years ago, but can you PLEASE PLEASE update? It's so good! And there's lots of other sexual references in the book! If you ran out, such search up 'harry potter sexual references' or something on google, and they'll all be there!

By the way, the cover pic was exceptionally funny. Yep, that was my face when I realized the sudden dirtiness of it all.
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
HAHA. Hilarious! I just realized there are a LOT of unintended (probably) sexual references by J.K Rowling in Harry Potter, and the way this particular one was written and continued into a short one-shot was hilarious! Especially Lucius, Dumbledore and Fudge's reactions XD
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hahahahah! So good!
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I don't recall reading that in any of the books. Then again, this was the UK version. How different was the UK version from the American version?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
LOL, funny!:Dhahahaha
cloverski9114 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
You so have to add more to this. It is absolutly Brilliant. Love it, love it, love it!
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
loretta537 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
i really like these oneshots, please continue them
androidtracker chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Now if the books had this comedic timing. Funny.
sm1982 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Please say your going to go through the books and do more of these. Wouldn't mind seeing Harry use same type of humour he used in the chapter titled Lucius and Fudge ewww again but using it on the Professors and the slytherins as his comebacks, especially where there are other people around to witness the comeback he makes (hopefully leaving the person it was aimed at in too much shock to say anthing).