Reviews for That Kind of Scary Awkward
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
What I love most about this is Shinji's trust in her rationality.
Of course, it goes back to her gushing over babies, but Taka is the star of this one, because you're writing her through Shinji's eyes.
He utterly believes in her, saying she always has a back up, and does not refer to her as 'cute'. I honestly love it, because Takako Chigusa is many things, but she is not cute in any sense of the word.
Takako is more like a force of nature, or a goddess, IMO. She's strong. She's fast. She's sharp and angular and beautiful and sophisticated and rational and not fucking cute. I hate when female characters are infantilized for the sake of romance - such a creepy turn off.
(So is imagining guys who like girls who act like they're twelve. Gives me the heeby-jeebies).
Anyway, another ace piece.
stravvberry and Miss-Almond chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
oh a verry verry funny oneshot.

It's hard to imagine takako dreaming about baby's but if she would I could certainly imagine this conversation. A verry good reflection of her personality in a difrent situation. Like: He looked up and she was grinning. It was not a good sign. I thought that was so typical for takako. Your verry good at writting her.
SkyLilies chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Haha this is brilliant! I always love your ShinjixTakako because they're so much fun to read and it's awesome to see Chigusa being all horny and bossing Mim around :). Love it, even if no babies are on the way.
hot blankets chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Three letters.

H.

O.

T.

Please excuse me as my brain tries its best not to explode.
coconut13 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Uhhh hi my name is Jeni and thanks for making my brain EXPLODE WITH ALL THE PURE SEXY AWESOME *o* I think these two are my hottest OTP. *drooling* Sorry for the lackluster review, you know I 3 all thigns Shinji/Takako especially YOUUUUUUUUUUR awesome take on their, well, pretty much everything, ect., and am I making snese? I think my brain is broken... _X

3!
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
You will be banned from this site for lewdness ))

And you trademarked the Little Shinji Mimuras! ))

hot blankets chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Just recently. I think Mimura's character has more depth in the novel than in the manga, where he looked like just another horny sixteen-year-old.

And fun update! (",)
Trent Foley chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Dear SkyLilies!

I am fully aware of the name of this NOVEL. I simply enjoy calling it Battleship Royale, and if you cannot accept our differences, I would strongly recommend that you do not read more of my reviews. They will all provoke you, and I don't want to make enemies with anyone on here.

Dear Carebear:

I see that you are trying to gain my trust by acting friendly towards me, and I only have a few words to say about that: It's NOT going to work! I am, however, grateful for your tip, and I am certain that I will read it in the near future. Do not consider us allies, though.

Dear Sweetness:

I felt so very heartbroken when I realized that you've ignored my reviews. It really hurts to have the one you love treating you so badly, and I will not take kindly to further ignoring! I still love you, and can only hope that you will see the light, so that we can join together in an union of desire, pleasure, love, and stuff.

Trent Foley
SkyLilies chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Trent is a moron, and this series isn't even called Battleship Royale!

You and Jeni both rock, end of. And I love love love the Shinji-torture, you're just killing me with the is-she-or-isn't she suspense.
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
What line? :p

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine Takako getting pregnant. Just think about the mood swings! It's enough to mentally scar Shinji, Hiroki, Shuya and the rest of the guys for life. I pity her future husband *laughs and scampers away to avoid the knives and plates thrown by periberi*

Good update. And because of this, I shall start writing chapter 11 of Bruised, for your reading pleasure only :D

Go stare at that badass TakaC photo while waiting :p
coconut13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
#%$#%$#%$#%$# I was thinking about doing something like this after my Shinji sim impregnanted my Takako sim but you did it so much better than I was planning I'm glad you did it first! XD

This was so painfully awkward and cute to read at the same time, I WANTS MORE
hot blankets chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Too funny. I can almost imagine Mimura's face during the whole story. I think he'd make an okay dad though. He seems to care enough for his sister, right? Keep it up! (",)
Myahra chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey Peri !

I love this style and I can't wait to read the next chapter ! You are back and i'm so happy !

(you are a VERY good writer ;))
Trent Foley chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Dear Periberi!

This review is not going to be pleseant, as I did not enjoy your story in the least. It is obvious to me, that you are simply ripping off the style of Jenizaki, (my loved one), but with much less talent, and less grace, than she, who has written some of the greatest Battleship Royale fanfiction! I know that you are a fellow fan of hers, but you do not have to show it in such a way now, do you?
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Poor Mim! And Chigusa imagining babies with his face...it's going to take an effort for me to stop giggling.