Reviews for Beaker's Gift
I came here thinking this was a bunsen/beaker fic and... i encounter with a totally different ship... well... i guess i'll stop reading here, this isnt what i was looking for
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Lol if this was real It would be very unusual...I would be a bit freaked out...
Minnie421 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
this is so weird but such a great idea
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
can u plz update this story its already september of 2013
DCatpuppet chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I have a couple of suggestions for the baby's name, if you haven't been able to come up with any. For a boy, you could name it Flagon and for a girl, Flask. Both names are synonyms for beaker, so I thought they'd fit.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
...Wow, um, this chapter was rather confusing. not in the content sense, but the characters all seam really unsure of what they're saying and then there are those two ginormous paragraphs at the end. You maybe should have split those into multiple paragraphs; it would have made them a lot easier to understand. More soon please!3
katgeek chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
I liked it
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Aww, I nearly died of cuteness!w It's moments like this that I love hearing about in pregnancies! Well, it's a bit weirder with male pregnancy I suppose... More soon please!3
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Ooh, development!P Yay for ultrasounds! More soon please!3
xXAngelicaXx chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Hey could u PLEASE put Pepe Prawn in one of these? I love himmm
katgeek chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
cant wait for next chapter
madman42 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
All together now! *awwwwwwwwwww* More soon please!3
Jessica12357 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Awww as always this chapter was really touching and sweet!

Your chapters are very in depth and well written with very little mistakes (occasionally there's a punctuation error, but nothing major).

I also have to add how much I love it when Beaker ducks his head into his shirt. Thanks for adding that!

I have to ask: is Pipette a Muppet or a human? I've been wondering, and this is just a little something so that I know what she looks like.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I like that you gave Beaker intelligible thoughts! Yay for muppet romance!D More soon please!3
Jessica12357 chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
I had no idea what chromatography was before I read this to be honest XD But this chapter is still very cute! Pipette and Beaker just may be one of my favorite pairings. Great work as usual :D