Reviews for Clockwork
BeyondBeleif13 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
...

AWWWWWWWWW! Roderich wasn't afraid! He kept holding Prussia's hand when they saw Elizabeta! X3 And Ludwig is happy for them!

But poor, lonely Switzerland...
BeyondBeleif13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Gilbert's point ov view... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Too adorable! I just wished he had the couradge to say it out loud. That is just plain adorable.
BeyondBeleif13 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
pancakes?

... AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, poor Germany! He was traumatized! Ahahahaha!
orestessober chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
GOod. :)
uglyassbuttface chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
I seriously love the whole bi-polar thing that's going on between Roddy and Gilbert :3

Great fic, btw.

Love and Scones,

meganerd97
The Phantom Devil chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
it really seems as though no one can finish what they say properly doesn't it? XD
Cacow chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I must know what happens next!

-that is all- Oh and I love this story! Roddy and Gil make such a cute couple
Cacow chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
It seems to me that Gilbert is slightly confused, da? Lol... this story is so great! They both deny their feelings so much when it is really quite obvious they belong together!
NeverRoses chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
OH MAI! :D

This is a wonderful story, beautifully written!

I hope you update soon

I await with bated breath!
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Hm. I DO like it, but I think you could put in a bit more description rather than just have those long ranting dialogues. They're funny but description of what the characters are doing in that time is also helpful.

I hope you can update soon!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
LoliTurk chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I have never been a Prussia X Austria fan but I think your fic converted me! Very nice work, I hope you write more!
Tamer Lorika chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
AWWWWWW I don't know why but these two are making my heart MELT right now. But aww for Vash. Sorry Vash. Not gonna happen *pulls out own gun* Don't mess with my OTP.

PFFF anyway, great work as usual, darlin'
shions chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Hehe, the crush that Switzerland has is totally cute! I guess that's my head canon, too.

_ I'm glad that Hungary is gonna find out now, too!
SerasKucheki chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
I love this story! Please keep writing
Yamihanao chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Ehehehe..Gilbert and Roddy are sooo~ Tsundere.. -giggle-

I hope they don't break up because this small fight w;

anyway~ as usual. Continue! Ehehehe..