Reviews for Big and Bright
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I think that Rachel is a bit (lot) critical - she's always weighing the reality versus her expectations (good trait for a rising star, but bad for a friend). In that sense, you wrote her spot on. I just don't like that trait in a person, or in myself when it comes up. But seriously, she's putting everything on Brittany and playing the 'girl' role (even Brittany noticed it). She should woo back a little.
/"Well, duh. I didn't want to take you just anywhere for our first date. I wanted it to be special," Brittany said as she opened the door to get out. Rachel watched her walk around the car to her door and thought that this was special alright, but possibly not in a good way./
It's almost like she's waiting for her to fail.

But. . . there is hope!
/"Everything is supposed to be bigger and better in Texas, and I wanted this date to be that way for you. Bigger and better than any other ones you've had."

At Brittany's sincere words, Rachel felt bad for what she had just been thinking./

Rachel ought to pay more attention to her date and less to the restaurant decor. But I do appreciate knowing the details.

I vow to never make my staff do a prescribed show for birthdays at a restaurant (that's assuming that I ever have 'staff', or manage or own a restaurant. Both unlikely).

Awe man, they should totally have had a walk after the movie. You don't usually get busted if not around the house.
Jaely chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like the story! I just kind of stumbled on to this and got curious how you would pull it off and I'm impressed it really made sense! be interesting if you continued it beyond this point to see how it all progressed.
xShadow0x chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really like the story, but there's a couple things that might need clarification. Rachel's dads' names are Hiram and Leroy, not Benji and Michael. Um and also Rachel is a vegan which might count as a dietary constraint... But altogether I loved it! You really personified the two characters well and it was pretty believable.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
A sweet date. Brittany would want to take a picture on a saddle and join a line dance for a birthday girl.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved it.. Can you please add more to the series?
Drew chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
pleez tell me youll continue writing fics with these 2. simply luv them!
jessie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
how in the world have I just found this, amazing
Chrissy343 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was really good,thanks for posting this :)
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really love when people make it so that Brittany actually puts thought behind what she does. I know some people don't believe that's the case, but I really think it is. Her logic is just a little different.
StrangeAttractors chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i loved this! What an awesome pairing...who could have imagined an R/B ship to be so perfect. I think you wrote this really well to be able to capture both of their personalities. Cool fic!
faburizu chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was a great story! I don't see why it was rated M though! I don't think it went much over K or T at MOOOST. I think your characterization of Rachel was absolutely on the spot. Brittany's dialogue had me smiling throughout pretty much the whole story. I thought she was adorable and I can definitely see this happening. I've just started getting into Glee and the femslash potential in this show is CRAZYY. Thank you for writing this!
shan-nins chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hey! I love your story, it definitely sails my boat. But the girl who doesn't write more gets no buffybot. I'll just keep her all to myself.
ReadyMadePhotographer chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Loved iT. You are doing a follow up, like another sequel. Please do. I really do like them.
jedi13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
"Have you really been tasered?"

"Once, on accident. My Dad got my Mom one for protection and I thought it was a flashlight."

"What do you mean? I don't understand how-"

"It was Halloween and I put it under my chin to make a scary face."

I laughed until I cried. This whole series has been awesome!
Witchy Tropp chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh my, this is fantastic. Rachel and Brittany are my favorite characters. Brit it's adorable and, actually, I really love Quinn... she's awesome too. I can't wait for new stories. Congrats!