Reviews for The Hidden Veela
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh that Bitch
I just love her, that story was just amazing
I loved it so much and hope you will write more on Dominque
horsegurl16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow I really want this story to continue...
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really, really love this.
Nattie0204 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow...Dominique is pretty dark, but I guess it's her warped way of getting attention, so...
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I can so see this. I like this, Dominique is rather dark in this, isn't she?
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oooooh I loved it!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I LOVED IT D Somehow, I always see Dominique as a Slytherin so that had to be my favorite part in this story :) I don't see her as so evil (because here, she is, somewhat) so that bit didn't work for me that much, but I still enjoyed the characterization, because it was very well-done :D And Lucy was like WOW :D
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is a really good story; I like the personalities of the kids. Good job on this!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That. Was. Scary.

But I love it.

Dominique is one freaky little veela, but I can't help but adore her, and adore Lucy (because Lucy is clever and does what Dominique says) and dislike Molly just because Dominique dislikes Molly. Why am I even on this evil girl's side?

You are really too good of an author sometimes.
sapphire chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
fascinating I don't think anyone else could ever have this idea and you wrote it very well.
Joelle8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really liked this. It offered a different perspective on the Next Generation Weasleys.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Dominque is a scary, scary little girl, and this piece underlines the bird-of-prey side of the Veela. They are not just pretty girls with lots of charm, after all.

In fact, Dominique's persuasion feels more than a little like a wandless Imperius Curse... without your ever having breathed the suspicion.
thenewkait chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
good job its good to see a story about another of the weasley grandchildren i love these types of stories keep up the good work

~lilyalicezoe
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Positively fascinating. I absolutely love the dynamic you created here, helped by the good formatting.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I actually really liked this insight on Dominique. It's not often that you read a really dark version of her. I also like your portrayal of Lucy, and the fact that everyone was shocked of her being in Slytherin. :)