Reviews for All Too Human
Guest chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
I can't believe you killed willow :(
That girl is seriously insensitive by asking Kennedy to what, go steady when her girlfriend has been gone for less then a day. Dawn and xander are like siblings so them doing that is just gross. And he's a shitty friend for sleeping with his friend's sister who is also under age.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Yeah faith would never, no matter how drunk or high, sleep with a nasty vampire, ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I don't see why faith is so broken up about stupid principal fuckface. Don't see why he had to be in the story at all. Glad he died. And various vamps and the solider doesn't need to be mentioned either.
gwmclintock9 chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
awesome!
Sabertuth chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
I think I never read this much in such a short amount of time. And I have no words for how awesome this story was. Just brilliant. Guess I'm a little late to the party but had to say how great it was. Almost want to read it all over again. Thanks for this :-)
lemon-rind chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Good job. If I haven't left a review on this yet, I apologize profusely, because this is worth so much. It's one of my favourites.
recently pissed chapter 44 . 10/8/2013
I love you. Best dang writer on this site.
pissed off fan chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
Seriously?! Why the fuck would you do that to WILLOW!?
Bruteaous chapter 44 . 8/16/2013
Awww. Alright, I have to say a few things about this story in general. First, it was amazingly well written. The dialogue was authentic for the characters and I felt like I was always inside of their head, feeling what they were feeling and understanding why. That is personally hard for me and a lot of writers find it challenging, but you managed to do this so kudos to you for that. I also want to give you props that you kept this story going for 44 chapters! I mean, whew you've got some slayer stamina going on if you know what I mean metaphorically speaking and that is to be envied. I noticed this story didn't have a lot of reviews and that is a shame. I tried to leave one for every chapter even though some of them were a little less than coherent, but c'est la vie. I know it has been a while since you wrote this, but I think you should do a much deserved sequel that picks up not long after because this continuity is wonderful and you should continue it. You've poured a lot of work into it and it would be wonderful to see it continue, even in just a sappy one shot you know? Don't give up. Keep on truckin' and never stop doing what you are good at, eh? :D

Best,

Bruteaous chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
Awww, Buffy and Faith and marriage? Something I really hoped would happen. Good writing. :)

Bruteaous chapter 42 . 8/16/2013
Figured Buffy leaving would come up as a problem again. Makes sense, it put a small rift in their relationship that needs to be mended before it turns into a tear. Hope Carmen gets her dues cause she is such a pain in the butt, however maybe she has met her match in Jesse? Hm. Good work. :)

Bruteaous chapter 41 . 8/16/2013
Oh man so excited that Buffy is back and she admitted she overreacted. Wonder if the fact that she almost broke Faith's heart will come up again ever in arguments and the like? Whatever, at least they are good for a bit. Like Willow being back. Good work. :)

Bruteaous chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
...I am a strange mix of sad and pissed off that Buffy just left Faith, I mean...ugh...I think that's just overreacting, but I guess I get why she would need time away. Just not forever right? Cause first she's like 'I'll be back' and then she says 'I'm never coming back' then she says "I'm coming back' again and it is just a head trip. Hope it all works out in the end. Was really, really sad to see Angel go.
Bruteaous chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
If Angel was Angelus wouldn't he have attacked them at some point? I mean he does enjoy head games, but he is like a kid with a stick that can't help poking things and getting into trouble because he really wants to see what happens, like bringing Faith to the Beast before shanking him with his own bone knife. Think there is something definitely going on with Angel, but not Angelus. I will just have to wait and see. Good work. :)

Bruteaous chapter 37 . 8/16/2013
Ugh! Such happiness and then at the same time, the line at the end of the chapter that signifies more badness to come. Good writing though. :)